Chapter 1: Eavesdrop

So apparently I made my own location so uhh yeah...anyway here

I was hiding behind a wall listening to what the man who designed us was saying to someone. I think I heard that his name was... Mr. Afton?

I heard the other man speak. "So, you think that we should have the design to more of a human?"

Mr. Afton nodded. "Yes, but I still want most of the codes like the Parental tracking in them."

"Okay, and do you have any ideas drawn out already." The other man asked.

"Actually yes." Mr. Afton took a drawing of blueprints for the humanized version of... Bonnie?

He used me as the first drawing for a model of whatever these are called. If I was a human, I would probably be smiling. But I had been turned into an animatronic. Suddenly I remembered that day. The day I was murdered, and my body was stuffed inside of this Animatronic. Everyone thought that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was a normal place, with a bit too many closes because of health code issues. The animatronics wouldn't usually remember the day they died. But sometimes it would happen.

Apparently, Mr. Afton must have noticed me standing there. I had to create an excuse, so it didn't seem suspicious. I loosened up my right arm to make it seem as if I needed repairing.

"What is it, Bonnie? You're supposed to be performing with Freddy and Chica in ten minutes."

"A few minutes ago, I realized that my arm loosened up." It wasn't a total lie. Ever since last night my arm did feel a bit looser. Besides from me making it almost come off a minute ago.

"Okay, I'll take care of that now." He led me to the repair room.

He lay me down on a metal table in the middle of the room. He checked the bolts for my arm. "It does seem like a few of the bolts did come loose. Must have been from the humidity."

Oh no! I should really have Freddy check next time I'm the one to scare the night guard. No one could find out about our mission to have Mr. Afton and the nightguard dead.

The repairs finished up in time for the performance. So, I went backstage to grab my guitar. I was surprised when I saw that Foxy was there.

"Arrr, well yer right, but I guessed why not wish my best mate luck before his performance!" He answered me.

"One, we're not really that close friends." Anymore. "Two, you've never done this before. And three, you're wasting my time." I grab my guitar. Man, he can be so annoying sometimes.

"What took you so long?" Freddy asks me as I walk up to him.

"Repairs and Foxy," I told to him.

Wow, that was a long chapter! Don't worry there will be more Fonnie! But I want it to be gradual or a bit realistic since you don't see that a lot. Don't forget to read the next chapter!

...long chapter? hell no...but uhh I really expected people to be reading this when I made it...damn