Painting a New Timeline

Now, Let me paint you a picture...

During Season 6, the Player had been traveling along with their team, the members of TIME. This group of time travelers had been seeking a way to get back home to 2029; after all, their mission in Egypt was now complete, and after talking to their chief, they could bring the Player back to their proper time. After getting help from Leonardo DaVinci, who assisted with fixing the Time Machine after a saboteur well, after they sabotaged the vehicle.

And so, our heroes returned to 2029, New York, except it was clear that everything was different from the start.

Typically, New York is a rather loud area, lights blaring, people talking and walking, almost like a hot pot of different nationalities, people of all types, and so much joy and excitement here, it's like you're living in a great area, full of so much to see, hear, and enjoy. This New York had become more muted. Not many people talked, some were scared, and some were even seen dependent on Gabalium, a type of medicine that's not supplied well. However, there was still graffiti on the brick walls but one symbol. One specific symbol made the player, as well as two other members of TIME, pale drastically.

It couldn't be. The King has fallen. There's no possible way they could still be around...right?

But it Is. New York? It's become a similar state to Luzaguay back in 2016, a country ruled by SOMBRA. The saboteur had been working under them, and this organization had not been defeated. The team was deceived from the beginning...They were oh-so-wrong about El Rey falling. There was a third El Rey nobody knew about, and TIME let them in. The traitor tricked them and made them avoid the saboteur, for the traitor did not want to stop TIME's progress. They desired the world for SOMBRA as the Smart Rule. The Strong Live. The Fast Lead. And The Weak Die.

The time machine stolen, the Team has to run and find out what could've caused this.

Searching for more information, both Jack Archer and the player found that some of the red 'paint' near that graffiti had been blood. When searching for the source of the blood, all they could find was a headless body with a cut on his stomach, and yet, his ID had been found near him, torn into pieces and revealing that he is...

A man who (in our timeline) had a love for both music and science, slain in cold blood as his own, was used to paint the symbol, as well as a message 'The Weak Die, just like him' no more could he joke around, no more could he write music about his work, like one lone rose, he too, lost his life.

A heartbreaking discovery as this was a man both the player and Archer knew. Someone who still should have been alive, a man hurt by SOMBRA so much already, and now it's taken his life. Why?

This time...it is up to you to figure this out, detective.

You have five suspects in the case.

1. A familiar man, charming one he is, he knew the victim well, even worked under him on occasion. He holds an interest in science, but mainly in mysteries. A sharp man, best to wear disguises when interrogating him. But why does he seem so upset about his mentor dying? How close was he to the victim?

2. A woman who is very well known for being a traitor, someone who hurt her loved one dearly, but in this timeline, she seems to care for him...genuinely? Is this the truth, or is she lying to save herself? There is no answer, but with enough clues, you may be able to figure her out. She also seems to be holding disdain for another suspect, but why? Why does she seem almost aggravated with him?

3. A girl close to the victim, caring for him deeply. The girl who dyed her hair blonde is deeply saddened for her relative dying but knows she has to be strong, and it's what he would have wanted. Was there ever a disagreement that happened between them to cause this? Or could there have been a tragedy that brought them closer than before?

4. A person who worked with the victim. She claimed that she didn't know the victim well, yet there could be a deep secret she held. What could it be?  Why would the victim hold a grudge against her? What could've happened? She holds an interest in a certain area of a specific bay. But Science was always one of the fascinating things for her, as she held it above humanity itself.

5. Another girl, Suspect 3's sister. She isn't mourning as much as her sister and seems more like another relative than the victim. She says she cared about the victim, but it's probably better to let him rest in peace and move on with her life if he's dead. Is she just cold, or is she hiding something? And why is there only two sisters? What happened to the third sister?

But once the Killer is found, there's no way to arrest them. They broke no laws in this time, simply getting rid of someone who's outlived his usefulness. They are let go.

Nothing can be done but to figure out where this all started, searching at every location while avoiding members of SOMBRA; there is a resistance led by a man only known as their codename: Insurgente. The Insurgent Revolutionary seeking to end SOMBRA's reign over the world, leading his members to end this horrible organization. TIME has gained his interest, as he has no information on them. He even sent them a typed letter, with no way to track him.

Friend or Foe? Only your actions will prove this to me. If you make the right moves, I will help you. If not, I have men ready to capture you at any moment, so make your choice, Investigator. And a word of advice: you all make your location so obvious that even a toddler can find it.

~El Insurgente

Welcome, everybody...

To the Warped Timeline

There are 4 cases here, but many mysteries as you learn the truth about darkness the world has only seen once, and fought twice. Enemies may become allies. Allies may become enemies. There is no real clue on who you can trust here. And with el Insurgente watching you from the sidelines, you need to hope you can get him on your side, detectives. He is a man who can help you all fix the timeline and change it, so this tragic present may never happen. Find out who these revolutionary resistance members are before SOMBRA finds them, for if they do, you are all doomed to be stuck in a timeline you do not know, with your time machine stolen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"But don't think it'll be easy to find me. I have been hiding for years since I started this revolution. We've already lost so much, and we aren't losing. The king will fall by my hands. And I'm more than prepared for this. So let's see what you've got...okay?"