Its Been Months

I can't remember the last time I came so hard I saw stars. I wanted to change that. I wanted my legs to shake and my eyes to roll back.

  There he sits, so muscular and tattooed, in the middle of my couch. His hair brown and kind of shaggy but not homeless shaggy. Just the sight of him made my pussy tingle and drip with excitement. I knew I needed to make it obvious I was horny without jumping on him and ripping his clothes off myself. I get up from the recliner next to the couch, he's watching now. I plop myself back down next to him this time. I turn my head to meet his gaze which has followed me the whole way. He looks away his cheeks turning a pale pink, I smirk to myself. I slowly lean in and get fairly close to his ear, lightly nibbling his ear lobe.
"Please fuck me", I whisper into his ear.
  He shudders before moving me to straddle him. His hands find their way under my shirt slowly pushing it up, I lift my arms as he slips it over my head before tossing it. I quietly giggle before taking his shirt off and tossing it in the direction mine went. He stands up holding my ass, I wrap my legs around his waist and start to kiss him as he makes his way to my bedroom down the hall. I tangle my hands in his hair and tug lightly as we kiss. He groans quietly as he lays me down on my bed. He looks down at my chest and rips my bralette off freeing me of the fabric. I push my chest up as he grabs each boob into a hand. He leans down and takes one nipple into his mouth, I whimper wanting more and fast. My whimpers quickly turns into a gasp as he swirls his warm tongue around my nipple.
"P-please don't tease me..", I whine. "It's been months"
He pulls away and looks up at me, "let's see how ready you are then", he smirks before stripping us both.
  He moves himself down so his face is hovering over my pussy. Slowly he slides his hand up my inner thigh, gently pushing my legs farther apart. He takes his middle finger and rubs small and gentle circles on my clit. I start to moan finally getting what I wanted.
"Fuck more please", I say as I start to grip the sheets. He replaces his finger with his warm lips, starting to suck my clit into his mouth gently. He swirls his tongue around my throbbing clit before pulling away. I gasp as he slides two long fingers into my pussy. He smirks obviously getting the reaction he wanted. I look down to watch his skilled fingers slide in and out of my dripping pussy. Moaning I lay my head back again, he leans down and starts to flick my clit with his tongue sending me into a fit of moans. I squirm with pleasure, wanting me still he places his free hand on my hips stopping me.
"That feels so good. Please don't stop", I say gripping handfuls of my sheets. I know I'm close, I'm so so close. As he starts to suck on my clit I can't take it and cum all over his fingers and tongue.
  He slides his fingers out and pulls away before sticking his cum covered fingers in my mouth. I suck them clean and we make eye contact as I clean my mess off him. He groans before pulling his fingers away. I reach down and start to pump his cock slowly, he drops his head onto my chest and groans. I smirk and pick up my speed causing him to grab my hands and pin them both above my head. He hold both my wrists with one and and used the other to start rubbing my clit. My gasp quickly turns to a moan as I crave more than just his hands. He must've knew this because he pulled away and took his cock in his hands. He lined himself up with my entrance and slid himself him. I let out a loud moan as he starting to slide himself in and out.
"Fuck the shit out of me daddy", I almost whisper. His cock feels so good in my pussy. My legs are shaking with pleasure at this point.
"F-fuck", he grunts "you're so tight babygirl". He puts his free hand around my throat. I smirk and let out a small moan.
"Your cock is so big. Please don't stop I'm so close", I moan loudly. He nods and moves his hand from my throat to my clit and starts to rub again. I gasp and start to clench slightly around him. He lets out a groan and cums deep inside me as I cum around hun clenching in pleasure. He pulls out and plops next to me lifting an arm, I slide over and he wraps his arms around me kissing the top of my head.

Notes: I'm not a writer, I just need an outlet for the thoughts.