✨Chapter 1✨

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘🎬✨
Warning: Abuse and Angst
Authors Pov

Jungwon sat in the room nervously as he waited for the designers to come dress him up for his upcoming wedding.

He paced around the room nervously, biting on his finger, if he bit his nails his nail artist would kill him for ruining the paint on his fingernails.

He heard his room door click, his deeply brown  eyes darting to the door, "I can feel your nervousness right now", said Beomgyu as he came into the room with Sunoo and Chanhee.

"I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack", Jungwon whines as he shook his best friend Sunoo who giggled at him.

"Your not going to silly, it's ok to be nervous about it", Chanhee said as he sat down on the white fancy couch.

He had decided to wear a dress, a blue one, the theme of the wedding is blue and purple, both favorite colors of the couple.

"I dont want anything ruining it, what if my ex comes and interrupts the ceremony!?", jungwon said being way to over dramatic, that dude was in jail.

"Bitch he's in fuckin jail, no ways he's gonna break out", Beomgyu said, "Anyways, your stylist and all that should be here in a few seconds", Said Sunoo, right after he said that they heard a click.

In came Jennie, yes they chose her, Lisa, anywho and Ryujin to help with hair stuff since the boys didn't want to and Sunoo can't do hair.

Chanhee was there to help with makeup and what he's wearing, Beomgyu was there to help with the jewelry choices and Sunoo was there to call his bestie down, his job was really the most important because he knows how anxious he can get.

"Jungwon, the first thing, time start on is your outfit, you picked out both a suit and a dress, which one is your final choice", said Chanhee.

"I can't wear a dress!!", Jungwon said a bit loudly, "And why can't you?", Asked Lisa, "I don't have boobs", he said sitting down the the couch with Chanhee.

"Are you saying you need boobs to wear a dress", Yeji said with an annoyed tone.

"Yes", he says and everyone rolled their eyes at how stubborn he was currently being, "You'll look cute, and it's really traditional, you guy's parents help pick them out, but I do know they are a bit, uh revealing", Said Beomgyu with a awkward smile.

"The dress that you picked out doesn't even have room for boobs, I couldn't even fit my breast in there", Ryujin said as she pointed to the dress.