Introduction

Trinity Rousseau, cousin to Cedric Diggory, joins Hogwarts in her third year. Although, her brother Amos is a kind and gentle man, Trinity's mother Amber is a clever, cunning woman. Trinity aspires to be her mother. Trinity was expelled from Beauxbatons for exploding a teacher's office after finding out her father, Raphael, was killed by members of Dark Lord haters, the Order of the Phoenix. Amber and her daughter move to England in hopes of a new start. Or at least that's what Trinity thought.Trinity meets Draco Malfoy, the school yard bully. Only to realise they are more alike than she thought. Her and her 3 old childhood friends become much closer and a few even fall in love. After a year of getting settled at Hogwarts, when her former schoolmates come to attend a famous tournament, love and feelings are revealed and her brother-like cousin is killed, she wonders..."Who are my real friends?"

Trinity Rousseau, Amber Rousseau, Raphael Rousseau, Finn Walters, Naomi Berkshire, Lovisa Walters, Warren Berkshire and Marcus Walters are my characters. Lorenzo Berkshire belongs to @babynaomi

All the Harry Potter characters belong to JK Rowling.

There will not be smut but there will be mentions of sex ("you guys had sex?!" like that). Also there will be bits like leading into sex and little parts but no smut scenes ("he kissed my neck and he took off my shirt.")There will be swearing too. There will be mentions of blood, self hate and emotional scenes. If any of these trigger you, don't read this book.

I love reading comments on my books so feel free to do so but please make sure they are nice and no hate.

The next chapter will be the cast of main characters.

Thanks for reading!