Chapter One | Isolated love

Sun Rise | 6:31 am — OffGrid

Watching the sun rise is the most beautiful thing. Every morning the suns aura shines through my window. Feeling the warmth of the sun. I take a deep breathe as my eyes begin to open. I feel a hand rub my thigh.

"Good-morning my love." My girlfriend says softly, while pulling me closer into her." I smile and blush.

I swear every time she touches me, I feel the vibrations and the energy going through my body. It's like every part of my body urges to her. No one else has ever made me feel this way.

We both decided 5 years ago that we wanted a life away from society. We started to do our research on living off the grid, of course we still have wifi and all that other stuff. But the way we live is more natural. We only drink rain water. It's full of nutrients, it keeps our souls young and our bodies healthy. There is something strange about this rain water though, it's not the "normal" color. This water is so clear; it even has a tint of teal. It gave us the ability to astral project and travel. It took us some getting used to though, but as long as our connections are strong, we will be able to live here forever.

I sat up in the bed, and stretched my arms up. My girlfriend stared at me with adoring eyes.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?," she smiled lovingly. "You are everything. You are perfect." I felt my heart race from her affirmations.

I climb over her and straddled myself. Her hands reached both of my thighs as she slowly changed into her demon...

"Don't start something you cannot finish. You know what happens when you sit on me." I blinked.

She places her finger on my forehead, I feel a rush of energy go through my body. Our connection is special, our connection is strong. Energy is real, he's able to control my body with just that. She makes my body yearn for more and more each day. I bite my lower lip subconsciously, my eyes closed, I feel my girlfriends hands glide up my back, one hand on the back of my neck.

"I adore you."  She whispers into my ear. My eyes sprung open.

Every time she says something to me.. something sweet or if she's touching me, I feel every bit of energy that she's sending to me. It's the connection we have. It's unexplainable! No amount of words would ever be enough to express my love for this woman, my wife, my everything.

After transferring energy to one another, I was feeling pretty hungry. My girlfriend didn't want me to leave her side, but y'all know a girl needs to eat!
"Babe..." she whined as she squeezed me. I giggled .

"Baby I'm hungry, I'll go out in the garden and find something we can eat for breakfast. I'm sure the chickens have laid there eggs." I broke free of her grip and made my way out the room and down the hall.