Dear diary, (day 1)

Its Christmas day, I just received this diary as a gift from my mother, she knows I love writing and this came in handy since I'm almost done with my other notebooks/diary's.

My name is Mike and I will be writing about what happens in my everyday life, I will be writing in this diary every night before I go to sleep.

Just so you can get to know me better, I am 13 years old and live with my amazing mom, my dad passed away when my mom was pregnant with me so I never got to meet him. My mom is great, she tries her best to make sure me and my siblings get everything we need including lots of love! Oh yeah, also, my siblings are Anne (16) and Max (18), they're pretty awesome.

I am a cis man who uses he/him pronouns, I am also pansexual, I currently have a boyfriend who uses he/they pronouns, I love them very much, he makes me very happy, unfortunately he goes to a different school then me but thats alright. His parents are pretty chill and I like them, my mom also knows that I'm pansexual and about them and I.

I am really happy with the life I have, I have only a few people that I'm close with (Max, Anne, Mom and my boyfriend) but thats ok! My favourite shows are Stranger things and Heartstopper, my favourite movie is catch me if you can and my favourite colour is teal.

My birthday is June 14th 2009. My hobbies are painting, colouring, skateboarding and a bit of parkour, I'm getting better but I wear a bunch of annoying gear, but I mean better safe then sorry I guess.

I am putting my mom in charge of this diary and she gets to keep it or do whatever she wants with it when/if I die, but if she dies before me then my sister, Anne is in charge of it. I dont plan on dying soon, I hope I dont.

Signing off,
Mike