❝Trip to Japan❞

This one was requested by a friend of mine, my dear xfafaxd do one of my not so famous ocs, she is a girl I don't know much about her, I tried my best to write the story, I hope you like it compa and you my dear readers. :3👉👈

Ship: Marili Tremblay (My oc) x Airplane (My friend's oc)

Fandom: Plants Vs Zombies (Airplane - Oc)

╔═══════ 🥤 ════════╗

"Ugh... When they said it would be work didn't they say it would be a lot... Dr. Bryan?" the young woman commented a little tired to her boss, who was reading some notes, "Well, if you're a scientist working here you'll have to do a bit of everything." The brown-haired man replied seriously, leaving the girl a little upset. "If you are done, you can go Airplane, there will be nothing else to do" - "Ok sir" Airplane went to clean the work table and put most of her things in a backpack, then, It was without saying goodbye to the doctor-scientist, leaving him alone. When leaving the only thing he thought was to have even a little tea, so she decided to go to the nearest coffee shop. The scientist walked calmly, with a little snow around her, and on her way she saw her friend Marili talking to an old man and on her way she saw her friend Marili talking to an old man. "Oh! It's Marili. Marili!!" Trying to get the girl's attention, she went running directly to her so she could hear him better. "Don't worry sir, it was nothing serious, I hope you take care of yourself and your wife too" she spoke with the older adult. "Mm... Thank you young lady, you remind me so much of my daughter. That she was also..." - "Yes, yes, I know. You have told me many times, now go inside the weather is kind of complicated, see you!" finished their conversation and said their goodbyes, and at that moment, Airplane already being close to the black-haired girl accidentally tripped. "Ugh... That's why I hate snow." The heroine noticed this and went to her to give her a hand, "Hey! Airplane, can I help you?" She said of the pink jacket, extending her hand, at the same time, causing her companion a small blush. "Ah... Y-Yes, thank you Marili" She took her by the hand and was able to get up more easily.

"Heh, that's why you have to watch where you walk" commented Marili with a smile "Haha... Yes, the truth is, the snow is what hurts me a bit" she clarified scratching the back of his neck with some embarrassment, "Oh I understand. By the way, what brings you here?" she asked curiously "Oh! Nothing! I just wanted to go to the cafeteria for a drink, taking advantage of the fact that I had already finished my work" She answered naturally, and without thinking twice he decided to invite her "Hey! Are you busy or something? You can both go to the cafeteria, hehe" - "Of course! I'll be back later to pick up something I left for the elders to fix" added Marili pointing to the clothing store, then, the girls took advantage of the fact that they were free to go to the nearest cafeteria. As they walked they talked about how their work was going and what they had been up to lately. "Hey Marily. Can I ask you something?" - "Yes! Why not? Tell me" Airplane sighed after hearing her friend agree to hear the question "¿Why don't you and the Lord- I mean Dr. Bryan get along so well?" then, the young woman stopped smiling to put on a somewhat sad and nervous face. Airplane noticed the expression on her face and began to freak out at the discomfort it made her feel. "Actually, it's a long story... But I prefer not to talk about it much, so-" - "Oh! Okay! No problem!" She interrupted nervously when answering, and the scientist thought of another question for her. "Marili, have you ever fallen in love with someone? I mean it could be a girl... A boy... T-That kind of thing!" Then the young woman stopped walking and the one in the white coat saw her "I... I had a partner, but... I don't know what happened to him, and I still don't... He just disappeared. Once he told me that he was going on a trip and that he would come back but he didn't, his face said that he promised to return soon. And I still don't understand what happened" There was a pause leaving an overwhelming silence in the conversation, followed by this, Airplane took the shoulder of the pink girl and said "Don't worry, love can be difficult sometimes. But if you keep remembering it, it will only hurt you more. Maybe there is someone who does love you, you just don't know it" - "Except for the crazy John, he expresses his feelings a lot in a ridiculous way as if he had no one else" Then, her partner burst out laughing at the comment that the black-haired added.