Why I Love Both Disney And Dreamworks

Animated films are an integral part of the movie industry, regularly topping the box office and working as a reflection of society. Almost everyone has a soft spot for animated movies, regardless of age. Being lost in a child's world allows adult worries to disappear, if only for a moment.

Growing up in Tokyo, I took frequent trips to Disneyland and DisneySea with my friends, so Disney has had a big presence in my life. These short getaways really felt magical to me as I was growing up. I didn't have a care in the world when I was at a Disney Resort. Its stunning visuals, heartwarming and emotional stories and likeable characters were enough to take me back to simpler times, when I didn't have to worry about #adulting or school. These memories inspire me to frequently binge-watch Disney films.

Both Disney and DreamWorks Studios have produced some of the most beloved animated films of our generation. Disney's 'classics' like Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast are as memorable as meme-worthy and iconic DreamWorks hits like Shrek and Bee Movie. While I am biased towards I Love Both. 

The Imagination and creativity is beyond explaining, I Love The Charaters Of Hiccup, Jack, Po, Shrek And I Also Love, Mickey Mouse, Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Hiro, Cinderella and more.

They Have Both Changed My Life And I Hope To One Dat Be Apart Of This Entertainment.

Because When You Wish Apon A Star, Anything Can Happen.

Thank You And I Hope Everyone Has A Great Day,

Peter.