intro

Love is like a treasure ,you keep searching for it for a long time . Some are lucky to find it some are not.On your way you may be tricked by false falls ,you may think that this is the one but then you may find out they are not. Mostly, your true love is the one you have never expected or never guessed maybe a person who was there all the time maybe someone you haven't met yet . Its a tricky journey .You'll find the treasure when you are the least interested in searching for it. One day you'll fall into a hole where you'll them.

That's why its called falling in love .;) .

An ordinary cute young lady somehow believed to be strong and different, strong cause she always thought that her mind was stronger than her heart,that she'll never be that stupid to be a part of this stupid game called love, and different because she always knew how to be her own self.

A handsome green eyed boy, funny, good looking .... so PERFECT. Something like prince charming!. He seemed to be strong and self confident but deep inside him,he knew there was something missing.something like a puzzle piece .

Destiny led them to meet and start living life but oops ..seems like destiny didn't notice that their love would be other people's missery .

"Samantha & Anthony. "

I hope you'd love those characters the much I do and enjoy reading it .

Love,

Me .