Chapter 1- Hired

Merlin pov:

Hey god. I don't know if you can hear me, but thanks for bringing me to this world. But 1000 years have passed and now i can finally take part in big events.

I must say though. I am a little bit mad. I wanted to talk to that Albert and Argonaut, but because of you i couldn't. Though i did enjoy messing around with Aria-chan.

Still i guess this is enough. With my eyes i can see what everybody in the world is doing. So, if you can hear me. Just to let you know, i am going to the center of this world, Orario.

Rox: "How do you always know i am watching, Merlin?"

Merlin: "Now, now. You know i am the famous mage of flowers! Did i ever tell you about my most prided girl Arto-"

Rox: "You did... 1241 times already... for last 1000 years."

Merlin: "I did? Well let me tell you agai-"

Rox: "No. I only have one message left."

Merlin: "Oh, you do? Well let me hear it, god-"

Rox: "Just call me Rox... please."

Merlin: "Fine, but you are not fun you know."

Rox: "I don't care. Well, per our agreement. You can now interact with the events of this world. What ever you wish to do, you are free to do so."

Merlin: "Aren't you worried that i will bring ruin to this world. After all i am half-incubus."

Rox: "Who are you kidding? Your love towards humans is beyond natural. It's to the point that you can actually become a Beast"

Merlin: "Now, now. Let's not use that word so easily."

Rox: "Fine, also i am interested Merlin."

Merlin: "Ho! What did catch your interest?"

Rox: "Nothing really, i am just wondering how you are going to interact with the different species of this world."

Merlin: "Do you want me to tell you?"

Rox: "Now that wouldn't be any fun."

Merlin: "Hahaha. You got me there. Who knows, maybe i find some pretty girls there. You do know me, i love mischief and girls. What about you god?"

Rox: "Again with god... Now i see why knights of round table acted the way they do with you."

Merlin: "Those oddballs? I am sure they are bothering Artoria somewhere out there. I want to watch! It would be so amusing!"

Rox: "Hahaha. Well, farewell mage of flowers. I hope you enjoy your time in this world."

Merlin: "Thanks, see ya again god!"

Rox: "Annoying until the end."

Merlin: "Do you actually hate it?"

Rox: "Usually i don't, it's just the way YOU say it. It rubs me the wrong way."

Merlin: "You are breaking my heart into pieces!"

Rox: "Yeah right. Bye."

And with that, i could no longer feel his presence.

Well, i guess i will make my way towards Orario then.

No pov:

It didn't take long for Merlin to reach the Orario, currently he round himself on the hill from where he could see the whole Orario.

Merlin: "What a beautiful view..." he thought.

Just as he thought that, he looked at the sky and noticed that the nights was going to fall shortly. With that in mind he hurried towards Orario.