part 1

|||On call |||

Yn: Jagi! When are you gonna come back ?
Tae: wait a little more Jagi .
Yn: okay.

She said in a sad voice .

Tae: Jagi you should sleep now . Let's talk later.
Yn: ok . Good night .

Then she hung up the call.

Well let me tell you what's going on .

||||Flashback||||

19th March , 2020 | Seoul park| 4 pm

||On call||

Tae: Baby ! Where are you ? I'm waiting for you.
Yn: just 5 more minutes. I'm near .
Tae: ok come quickly and safely.
Then he hung up the call

||Tae pov ||

Hey guys! I'm Kim Taehyung , a 24 years old and a good boy . I'm from a middle class family. Now I'll introduce my sleepyhead cute yet intelligent sweet caring girlfriend Ms.Choi Yn. Ofc soon to be Mrs. Kim yn.
She is my sweetheart. She came from a rich family. We both are in relationship for 2 years now . And I wanted to take this relationship to the next level .

Suddenly a pair of hand covers my eyes. Opps! I feel who is it...hehe.

||End of Tae pov||

Tae : Ahem!
Yn : Knock knock.
She said while giggling.
Tae: who's there ?
Yn: your sweetie pie.
Tae: But I don't have any sweetie pie.

She pouted and removed her hand .

Tae: But I've a darling who's gonna be my soon to be Mrs. Kim. My one and only Mrs.kim yn.

He said and turned to face yn while she was being a blushing mess. Tae chuckled seeing a tomato face yn . He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Yn: So baby ! Is there any important discussion? You call me urgently. And I'm sorry I'm late. I was helping eomma.

Tae smiled and said.

Tae: it's ok princess. Btw yes , I've something important to tell you .

Tae took a deep breath and closed his eyes and said while holding her hands.

Tae: So Yn , I want to marry you . That's why I want to talk to your Appa.

Tae opened his eyes and instantly felt a pair of lips on his cheeks.

Yn: Omo Tae! I'm so happy. When will you come ?
Tae: when your appa will be free time I think .
Yn: ok then I'll talk to Appa.
Tae: Okay. Now can we hangout princess for a bit ?
Yn: ofc. Let's go , my prince charming.

So that's their sweet moments. After that they walked a bit in the park while sharing their problems and a bit chitchat while feeling each other's warmth and love .