PROLOGUE

'Attention seeker'

'Desperate whore'

'Why does he push his self to Jake, can't he show some respect to his bestfriend?'

'He always mess with Jake and Travis'

'Seriously he's a slut, it' so sad seeing Jake being followed around by that whore. I wonder how hurt Travis must have been seeing his bestfriend flirt to his boyfriend.'

'If I were Travis I would not call that a friend, no friend can do that to you.'

'Ughhh seriously leave Jake and Travis alone, you got no chance.'

'Seriously everytime I see his face I am enraged, I hate his face, just get lost and go get yourself a lover and don't bother JaVis.'

'I feel sorry for you, Jake is loyal to Travis, whatever you do he will not love you so stop being desperate, it's disgusting.'

'Come on just give up, whatever you do they won't be fazed.'

'This guy sure got guts to try to break JaVis apart but sorry not sorry, you're not getting what you want.'

'HAHAHAHAH just go to Sean and fuck with him, don't bother JaVis or else.'

'Last time he also tried to flirt with Travis during the practice good thing Travis ignored him and managed to get away from him. He always mess with JaVis.'

'Just give up, get lost and die'

'I hate this guy, seriously.'

It's already luncthime and the students around the cafeteria murmured as Marcus walked past by their tables. Despite badmouthing and cursing him in their low voice, sadly Marcus could still hear them loud and clear and decided to ignore it and shoved it off. At a distance he saw Paulo, one of his bandmates he quickly smiled and hurriedly went to Paulo's table but before he can even reach the table someone tripped him and he fell so as his plate that carries his lunch. Soon as he fell he can hear some of the people in the cafeteria trying to hold their laugh. He stood up and shrugged some of food that got on his pants and shirt.

"Looks like today is not my lucky day" he looked at the girl who stuck his foot out in her table to purposely trip him and said

"I'm so sorry for that, are you hurt anywhere? Is your foot ok?" he smiled warmly at the lady and the lady felt guilty about what she did.

"It's fine" the girl answered

Marcus pickep up the utensils and the tray and Paulo who happened to witness everything that has happened stood up from his seat and proceeded to help Marcus with annoyance visible in his face for what the girl did. They borrowed a mop and a dust pan from a staff in the cafeteria and cleaned the mess on the floor. Everyone in the cafeteria was silent, no one dared to make a sound not until three men entered the hall.

As soon as these men entered the door the hall was filled with noise as if they had forgotten the awkward atmosphere not long ago.

"Oh my gosh, it's Jake and Travis, they are together again."

"Ahhhh it's them, they really look good together."

"I told you they are real."

"Look at that, inseparable couple, I am totally envious"

"I bet they live together too"

As if everyone forgot there's also one guy with Jake and Travis.

Jake, Travis and the other guy with them approached the busy Marcus and Paulo.

Paulo flinched in shock when someone tapped his right shoulder, he turned around and sees it's only Raymon one of their bandmate and Jake and Travis in his back.

"Yow wassup dude? What's with all this mess?" Raymon asked

"Oh it's Marcus, looks like we need his eye checked he might be loosing his vision anytime soon"

"You mean the brain, he's becoming worse than an idiot" One guy inserted from Marcus's back, all heads turned to him.

"What the hell Sean! You almost gave me a heart attack. Why do you always appear out of nowhere, be honest do you have a teleportation power?!"
Paulo stated with his hand in his chest.

"Oh here comes another empty head" Sean said pertaining to Paulo

Before Paulo could even say another word the whole cafeteria was filled with another noise, turns out the eldest of the band, Leo entered the hall.

"Hey I was looking for all of you, why are you all cramped up here let's go we only have an hour to rehearse before our performance!" Leo exclaimed

Marcus laughed and apologized to the group for causing a mess.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late, we only have 1 hour to practice now." Leo is in a hurry

Marcus returned the borrowed item to one of the staffs and gave his thanksand headed back to the group while staring at all of them and smiling lovingly.

As soon as all seven of them left hall the people were left in awe and disbelief they couldn't believe the band Horizon they all adore were right before their eyes and and were so close to them. They don't usually eat in the cafeteria as they have their own private room in the university where they all use to pass their free time and eat during lunch and sometimes dinner. Their band is pretty famous not just in their university but to the whole country and international.

This is the Horizon Boyband Group and it consists of 7 members:

Leo- eldest and the face of the group, sub vocal
           (23 y/o)

Sean- main rapper and pianist, known as the cold
            and savage guy  of  the group (22 y/o)

Raymon- the guitarist and sub-rapper the leader of
                 the group  (21 y/o)

Paulo- the sub rapper and sub guitarist of the group
             (21y/o)

Marcus- vocalist and the charming guy of the
                group (20 y/o)

Travis- vocalist and also the face of the group second
              to Leo (20y/o)

Jake-  youngest, bassist and vocalist of the group,    
            known as the most handsome one in the group
            (19 y/o)

These are just few among thousands of hate comments Marcus receives in a daily basis. He is linked as a third party of the so called popular couple  Jake and Travis in their university. A lot of the students despise him and were even badmouthing him from time to time. Now, is Marcus really a third party? Is he really trying to get between Jake and Travis? Let's altogether open the box and unveil the truth.

_______________________________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, business and events of this story are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, is purely coencidental.

HELLO THERE FELLAS I AM STILL LACKING BUT I HOPE FOR YOUR SUPPORT DESPITE MY IMPERFECTIONS, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE WEEKLY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.
AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS IS A JIKOOK INSPIRED FICTION SO THE GUYS IN THE BAND IS INSPIRED FROM BTS, BELOW I WILL LIST THE CORRESPONDING CHARACTERS AND BTS MEMBERS THEY REPRESENT.

LEO - KIM SEOKJIN
SEAN- MIN YOONGI
RAYMON - KIM NAMJOON
PAULO- JUNG HOSEOK
MARCUS- PARK JIMIN
TRAVIS- KIM TAEHYUNG
JAKE- JEON JUNGKOOK

Enjoy! Luvlots*