High school-

Well, this is where it all starts. Its the beginning of a new lifestyle, and its like the stepping stone to every other moment into your life. High school holds many opportunities, its where you can find yourself, or loose it. High school is a terrible experience for me. It is the place I dread to go, that hell hole hold judgmental, and rude human beings. I must say I do have many friends, I have a constant fear that they all dislike me, and talk crap behind my back. I don't know what I have ever done for someone to say something like that.

So, this is me: I have a seventeen year old girl with light blonde hair. I am a super athletic female for my age. I am always out doing things, that is where I find my happiness, there is a mountain by my house where I always go up to think, it is a beautiful place to be, it is also a great place to think. With you looking over the horizon of the Rocky mountains you wonder what God has in store for you. While you are up there, you picture your future and you just hope and pray that you will be able to do everything on your bucket list. But, when you have as many scares as I do, you wonder if you will even make it through tomorrow.

Next weekend I stall start another week of school. I'm not a very good student, I never study for any tests and I fail almost every single one so it can be very difficult to get my grades. I think the reason I am doing so badly in school is because I have no motivation. The only reason I have even tried to get my grades up is so that I can get my grades up. But, since I did so bad last semester who knows if I will be able to, But, trust me I am trying.

****

Well, this week my boyfriend and I have been together for exactly one week. Milestone-I think not. But, he is amazing. Even though he thinks he doesn't have blonde hair I think he does. :) He also have very beautiful green eyes and when he wears a special tank top it makes his eyes looks so beautiful. He makes me feel special, and that I am the only girl in the world. Although I question that, I feel like he talk to so many girls; but I have no proof so I can just hope that he doesn't cheat on me. Fingers crossed.

So, now my parents. I know that I am only a teenager but I feel like when I leave for collage I may never come back. I really hate not being able to do anything they make me feel like I am so stupid and that I will never be able to do anything with my life. I never want to be home, I always try to find things that keep me out of that terrible place. I know that they mean well , but I would honestly just like to fail on my own. How can I ever get better if I never fail?

Welcome to my crazy life, good luck trying to keep up. I have a hard time doing that myself! Until next time

-Bella <3