Wanna join? Chapter 1

{y/n pov}

"NO! NO! NOOOOOO!" I woke up to here my brother screaming at the top of his lungs, again.

Sure being Georgenotfounds sister is nice but sometimes I just wanted to kill him! His sleep schedule is so messed up that the other night he woke me up and 4 in the fucking morning! I mean come on I know he likes to hang out with his boyfriend but can't he be just a little bit quieter?

Also if your wondering what I mean by boyfriend let's just say I believe in dreamnotfound, because it WILL happen one day trust me.

But anyway as for him yelling,
I got up from my bed and walked to his room barging into it and grabbed a pillow from his bed and through it at him, the chat was used to me doing that it happens almost every time. I could here dream wheeze from the discord call "are you ever going to stop doing that?" George asked me "only if you stop waking me up every day!" "But it's 12 you should be up by now anyway!" I looked at my phone to see that it was 11:59 "Bitch it's 11:59 it's not 12 yet" I said to him and stuck my tongue out at him then walked out of his room and to my own.

I rung my best friend Hannah and she answered right away "Minecraft?" I asked before she could say anything "Minecraft" she agreed. So we logged onto our Minecraft sever.

After awhile i started getting bored of just running around and building stuff "hey Hannah, you wanna pvp me???" I asked her she laughed a bit "of course you want to do that, but yeah meet me by my house and we well, but just so you know I'm gonna win" she said to me "no I definitely am" I said as I ran up to her Minecraft character then we went behind her house and did it (why does it sound so wrong?)

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled as she killed me "I told you I was gonna win" she laughed "but anyway I have to go now, I'm gonna go get lunch" she said "ok, BYE!!!!" "BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!" She said and hung up.

Just then George barged into my room "what?" I asked "wanna go grab lunch?" "Where?" I asked " McDonald's...?" "Yes!!!!" I said then ran to the door.

~2 days later~

"Y/N!!!!!" George called for me from his room "WHAT???" I yelled back " COME HERE!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and walked to his room "dream wants to ask you something" he said and gave me his phone "ughhhhhh what do you want dreammmmm" I asked "I have a question" "yeah I know now what is it?" "So you play Minecraft right?" He asked "umm yeah? Why?" "Well I was wondering if you wanna join the smp?" I eyes widened "whoa what?" I asked again "you wanna join the smp?" "Wait, wait really?" No way was he asking me to join it "yes, now is it a yes or no?" "But I don't even steam" then George but in "yeah we know but your my sister so when I steam you can join me if you want to" I smiled "FUCK YEAH!!!" I yelled the gave George his phone back "OH MY GOD I GONNA TELL HANNAH!!!" I yelled as I ran out of his room.

I did not like this chapter, like it was shit but if you did please tell me!!! And don't forget to vote!!
~Izabella