Star gazing

Me pov :

"What's your thought on constellations?"

I turned to look at my newly-deviated friend, who was sat on the roof beside me, awestruck by the stars.

"Constellations are cluster of stars made to-"
"No, not the definition. What do you feel about them?"

His led flickered for a second before he stared back up into the abyss.

"I think tonight is the first time I've ever truly seen them. How can a ball of fire and gas make up such a breathtaking sight?"

I chuckled before scooting next to him draping my blanket half over his shoulders.

"Should I remind you that I don't get-"
"I know."

He nodded before continuing to stargaze.

"I personally thought they were the most perfect insignificant thing I've ever seen."

Connor turned to me, brow quirked as if to ask me to continue.

"I feel like only people who speak in poetry and romance novels really grasp the Beauty of the night sky. Sure, I've stopped to look at the stars before, but I've never been encapsulated by them."

"You're a pessimist aren't you?"

I laughed at the question before bumping into his shoulder and ruffling up his hair.

"Aw, what gave it away- don't answer that."

He closed his mouth before turning to me.

"The most perfect insignificant thing; stars. Huh? And to think I thought they were balls of gas."

That was so short don't kill me but ya there's the first one 💀