Prologue

Park Chae-won sits in the passenger seat of her hosts car, the woman driving the car is a nice lady with black short shoulder length hair and glasses, she talks about how she has a son in the same year group as Chae-won, how she's excited for the two to meet.

There chae-won stands, on the door step holding her luggage, the girl was slightly nervous though everybody's a bit nervous when going to a new place, not only was she in a whole different country she was going to a new school and living with new people.
The woman escorts chae-won to her room, chae-won was astounded at how lavish the families house was, though they lived in a wealthy neighbourhood would be expected.
Chae-won thanks the woman as she looks around her new room, a clean bed with light pink sheets, on the other side of the room stands a white desk with a lamp on it, next to that is a white closet with a mirror on the door, it was quite a big bedroom, definitely bigger than her other bedroom back at home.

The woman told chae-won that her son would be home in a few hours due to it being a school day, the woman chucked slightly as chae-won thanked her again, it was such an amazing opportunity she had taken.
Chae-won was unpacking her outfits in her suitcases as she heard the woman talking to someone "come meet her" she heard as she realised the woman was talking to her son, she stood up from the floor as she walked out of the room to meet the two, the woman smiled brightly as Chae-won smiled back, her son had black hair and glasses, exactly like his mother, chae-won smiled at the boy as he smiled back, she told me his name was joon-yeong,
his mother kept talking about how she asked the school to put us in the same classes so he'd show me around the school.