Karma

"What did you do to her?!" It all started when a 18 year old girl named Kassie was being bullied.

"Haha you weirdo!" Clara said. She was Kassie's bully. She bullies her everyday and Kassie is tired of it,"Just leave me alone, it's getting old.." Clara replied hesitantly. "D-deal with it!" "You're nothing!" Clara continued.

When the bell rang it was time to head home. Kassie, tired, searched up "How to get rid of a bully". She clicked a website, not knowing what it actually meant. When she did it specifically said "Whom do you want to get rid of?" Unknowingly she typed in Clara's first and last name. She followed a few steps, clueless about what was going to happen next..

Suddenly, a dark black shadow emerged from the ground. Before she knew it, that "Dark Black Shadow" was inside of her. On the website, the information said, "You will become one with the Karma Spirit, know that after getting rid of it's target it will be released from your body." Unfortunately, she didn't read the whole thing.

The following night, Clara was brushing her teeth. "Hey mom, I think I should have total control of your credit card. I'm sure I need it more," she said in a sassy tone. Silence filled the room. "Mom?"She finished and cleaned up. As she walked into the kitchen she was shocked to see what was on the floor. Lying there, was her dead mother! Clara collapsed onto the floor bursting into tears.

Clara was very spoiled but yet she still had love in her system. There, standing beside her mom was a creepy figure, "What did you do to her?!" Clara shouted. Nothing..."Do you hear me?! I'm calling the police! You'll be sorry!" she continued on and on until the spirit in Kassie's body whispered, "Do you believe in...Karma..?" Clara blankly said, "W-what?" Before she could say anything else, the spirit flashed it's fiery red eyes at Clara. She fell to the floor, and one last tear rolled down her cheek. The spirit left Kassie's body and she was released. When Kassie returned to her own body, she was frightened to see what happened, "Did...I do this?"

She sat down on Clara's couch. "What did I do?!" crying, as Clara's music plays in the background. She screams in terror as that spirit slashes through her organs, leaving her there, lying on the floor, dead. No one to save her, she looks at Clara's dead body one more time, and regrets ever clicking on that website. The end.