𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅

2020

the group was being interviewed by jimmy fallon. lucia was sitting between hoseok and jungkook. he was asking each one about their highschool experience then he got to corazon.

"so corazon, you went to school in los angeles right?," jimmy asked her.

"yeah, but my whole high school experience was in korea,"

"how was school in los angeles and in korea?,"

lucia nervously chuckled. "well...,"
"bad kid!," jungkook pointed at her. "what! no!," corazon laughed.

"what does he mean?," jimmy asked.

"in los angeles i hated showing up. my teachers hated me. i was just one of those kids who didn't see school doing anything for them. i liked writing music,"

"you only showed up because it was mandatory too, huh?," jin snickered.

"yeah and because if i didn't my mom would have her sandal ready at home," she joked.

"ohhh," jimmy nodded with a laugh.
"bad girl!," taehyung shook his head looking disappointed.
"did that change in korea?," jimmy asked.

"yes! oh god yes!,"
"how so?,"

"i still hated going to school, but jungkook would literally drag me out of bed to go. since our whole high school years were together. jin used to drive us too,"

"i raised them," jin sat up proudly.
"me too," yoongi added.
"i prepared their meals," taehyung also added.
"i helped them study," namjoon looked over at them.

hoseok and jimin just watched them with smiles on their faces.

"tell him what we used to do!," jungkook eagerly looked at lucia with a big smile.

"jungkook and i would go to an arcade after school,"

"is that why you guys were always late to practice?," hoseok looked at the two who were next to him.

jungkook and lucia nodded trying to hold in their laughter.

this interview had taken a turn.

jimmy watched amused. they were speaking in korean, but everything was being translated to jimmy through his ear piece.

"jimin told us that you guys were studying!," namjoon looked shocked.
"that's what they told me!," jimin defended himself.

"the fact that you could hear jungkook frustrated in the background of the call when jimin would called me,"

"you said it was because he couldn't solve the math problem!,"

"no, he was just losing in the game,"

"wanna know something even more funnier?," lucia looked at jungkook seeing if she should tell them. he nodded telling her to go ahead. "we still go there often before practice which is why we're late a lot,"

all the members gasped.

the two youngest couldn't hold their laughter in anymore and let it out.

"i'm crying!," jungkook turned around. "i'm gonna pee myself," lucia kept hitting his shoulder while laughing. jimmy also couldn't help but laugh. "you guys are funny!," jimmy continued laughing along with lucia and jungkook.

"we're gonna have a talk with them after this," namjoon smiled.

once the three of them stopped laughing and calmed down, jimmy resumed the interview.

"you guys are like a big family and corazon and jungkook are like the evil little children,"

"that's exactly how it is!," yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"well bts will be performing black swan later on! stick around everyone!,"

the interview ended with all of them saying good bye to jimmy.