-The Breakout-

It was 2070, the year a outbreak had started terrorizing multiple countries. Many have turned into these creatures called 'Gootraxians', roaming the streets of various places. This all started in Miami, Florida in a well-known building named 'Laminax Incorporated'. It's known for testing out strange substances which eventually led to this chaotic world-wide threat. The creatures look like anthropomorphic animals which are sentimental beings. Once a human touches the gooey substance, after a while they turn into what some call a monstrosity. The build has been abandoned for 10 years now, still having survivors inside. They have made it a intense game of cat and mouse, leaving the humans to need to get supplies throughout the building while the Gootraxians hunt them down. Though it was hard, the humans have upgraded the building, having enough materials to make a force field for one of the rooms. Though they have befriended a Gootraxian who goes by the name "Abble". She has her own shop which she uses to sell items to the Humans, aswell as weaponry to fend off Gootraxians. The humans have been toying with TVs and computers to their liking. TVs now show how many Humans and Gootraxians there are in the building, thanks to sensors. Computers show humans what they call their "Bestiary", using it to find out about the Gootraxians and new ways to fend them off. The humans have split into groups; "The Offense", leaving some people to fight off any Gootraxians who try and break the force field. "The Finders", known for finding supplies around the complex. And the "Danger Suiters", being the ones that haven't had to be used. Ever. The humans have been living in what they call a Paradise but, will it last them long?