Chapter 1

I was sitting down in class when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw that we had a new student. "Attention class! We have a new student! Her name is Brittany. Can you all say hello?" "Hello!", everyone said. Brittany did a little wave and then sat down next to me. Why the eff did she pick the seat next to me?! Fuckk. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head around. "Hi. What's your name?", Brittany asked me. "I'm Sammi." "What are you listening to?" "Silent Theory- Shaking Cages." "Hmm", she said and turned toward the teacher. The rest of that class went by fast. I was glad to get away from Brittany. When the bell rang I almost got out of my seat when Brittany pulled me back down. She then slipped a note in my hand and got up to leave. I waited until she left to read it. I walked out of the classroom with Brittany nowhere in sight. Good. I opened up the note and it said, TEXT ME. With a number at the bottom. Oh great, I thought. Why couldn't I just be left alone to myself and my music??

-------------------------------------------------------

Once I got home I pulled out my cell phone and the note Brittany gave me. I typed in her number and texted her a Heyy. Is this Brittany?? Then I waited for her response. I looked at my nails while I was waiting. Damn they looked terrible! Because of my anxiety and being nervous problem I tend to bite the skin around my nails until they bleed. Yuck. I heard my cell phone ring and I checked to see if it was Brittany. I really didn't know that she would've wanted to be my friend but since I didn't have any friends I decided that I might as well have someone to talk to. The text was from Brittany that said Hi Sammi! This is Brittany but you can call me Britt mmkay! So I wanted to know if you wanted 2 be fwends?! That okayzz??!! I typed yeah! Sure! But just so you know I don't have any friends.......just you.....I just like to listen to music and write. Britt wrote back that's ok with me! Ummm......what are you doing after school 2 morrow?? I had to think..... I don't think I have to go to my doctors or anything tomorrow so maybe I could hang with her. Ohhhh!!! Yeah we could hang! Do you want to get our hair done?? I need my hair cut bad lolz. Britt wrote that sounds totes amazing! We could do that!!! Well I'm gonna call it a nite. Can't wait until tomorrow after school!!! C u later! I texted yup! Lata! And with that I scrolled through my phone and then laid down on my bed. Tomorrow should be fun.....I hope.