In These Words

Living in this world is hard enough. When it's full of disease, war and hatred. So much hatred, the words that are formed by it, are too full with anger and darkness,that I can no longer see.

But with this hatred I found a stronger weapon than words. Though words are painfull, words are only the first weapon. We use our sentences to give greetings or goodbyes. To state facts or to tell stories. To give the very specific reason to share this hatred with the ones we come to or will soon learn to love.

But not soon enough. With this hatred I found a stronger weapon than words. Death. Not only does it hurts the one in the reciving, it also hurts the one in the giving. Or the ones who know the reciving end or the giving one.

I have never faced death. Which to many means had never died. But, to me, it means to have never been the one to had created a death or had killed some one. I had been around death though. Some with family. Most is family. Others are my friendships. But not because I hated them or they hated me. I always had to go away before any of us could. No, not because of hatred. No not hatred, but because of this world. With technology being advanced by the minute, or the day, or even the second, there is only concern for the "important". For the one with the most money. For the one with the most electronics. Yet, most of the time, it is the owner of those electronics or that money, who is to stupid to even spell their own name than to even remember the ones that was great. The ones who first created that phone. Or the ones who first gave us our freedom. Or the ones who discovered electricity. Or the ones who first created these words I am using now. Or the ones that buried their greed, their pettiness or their life to break apart the destruction of this world we live on to asure that man won't go insane or remain human when our guilt of living is full of hatred. Full of our hatred that we share with strong words.Full of the hatred we see in the cold blind eyes of our dead ones. The ones we loved, but was to ignorant to take advantage of their time being here. But, then again, living in this world is hard enough.