Prodigious clock

There is this forgotten Fable that exist called "Prodigious clock" .

Once a long ago that can't be counted, In a vast city filled with the existence of many uncountable fables of different essence lies. There exist a clock that could be turn back and forth but can't be brought to an end. Some were curious, some ignored and some went as far as to find about it but no one that have witness it for decades were able to explain its origin. Thus, the people named it as clock that is prodigious that stood tall against the time itself. But it vanised silently only to exist but never to be seen by others.
-------------------------------------------------------------

From somewhere ticking clock hands could be heard.

[ Stigma, 'Regression Lv.3' is activating ]

[ You have agreed to the activation of the stigma. ]

As if my body have already been familiar with the notification showing up in front of me, my heart slowly start losing its phase as if it could stop any moment. My eyes felt like it was burning from the dryness while my vision distorted. I knew what was taking place right in front of me but still my heart ached.

It hurts..But

Those eyes which had the evidence of a tribulation that took placed slowly closed as if it could never be able to open up again.

[ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ]

"Will I lose everything related to you, too?"

"Tell me, you fool. ■■ ■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■ ■■■■ ■■■ ■■ meet you again?"

While being dyed in the shower of resplendent light with the pain akin as if his soul was scattering into tiny little pieces. He felt as if he heard something in the process of regressing but did not gave it a thought instead closed his eyes along with the view becoming blur. Bright light was left, as if it was sad it took him into its embrace.

I knew it. But still..

When he open his eyes he was welcomed with a familiar crowd of people who were minding their own business. And his eyes like of a dead gave no thought to his noisy environment and got lost in the sea of his thoughts drowning him into the deep pit of abyss.

I die but still remain.

His mind that had died a long ago but his soul still remain as if it was there to fulfill something. But what?

The Bulgwang Station - bound train no.3434, the carriage number 3707.

Disinterested gaze shift from the view seen outside the scenery to look around the people in the carriage. A soft sigh unnoticeable left from those dry lips. While looking once again familiar setting no longer as nostalgic as it used to be. He murmured as if it was for no on to hear.

"Once again."

He spotted a man that he knew could be there as always acting suspiciously by the exit.

[ The subway terrorist, Choi Han-Gyu ]

With no hint of hesitation a man with his black coat fluttering along with his movement as if it carries abyss with him. He slowly walked in front of the exit and with expressionless face watched the man that was murmuring creepily before suppressing him and  locked him in the ground. While going through his rusty cloth he snatched the bomb out.

The crowd that was confused of the unfolding suitation were shocked after they saw the bomb. They screamed in fear and retreated but with the hint of being saved right at the moment their gasp could be heard that was filled with many different emotions in it.