01

Preview

Meeting a boy who's a weeb like me,we met on rpw,we promised eachother to meet in japan when we're old enough,we made love,but we separated our own ways,but i hope we cross lines again and regain those love we had in japan where we'll meet again my love.

__________________________________________

I was first bored laying in bed as i was scrolling when a sudden notification popped up,it is rare for me to someone chatting me because my inbox is always empty.

As my phone pinged i immediately checked if who messaged me,I thought it was my friends but i was shocked when its someone i dont know.

It started with a plain "Hi".

I replied "hello" as usual,We chatted for a long time,for one day i know him like im his mother.

We had the same music taste,We have the same vibes,we remained friends until i discovered i had a feeling for him.

I was overthinking if would he like me back,he was giving a mixed signals that made me paranoid.

One day we were chatting,teasing each other like usual,When he said that he has feelings for me.

I was overjoyed but didn't made look like it,until we finally and oficially became a couple.

8 months passed,we were happily inlove with eachother until i noticed that our relationship is kind of toxic already.

I stayed quiet,i loved him with all my heart,and ignored all of those heartaches he made me felt.

Until he broke it.

I realized that he didn't want me to be hurt,but he already did hurt me,broke me,he broke up with me for my own sake.

He didn't want me to overthink,but he didn't have much time for me,which leads me to overthinking and worrying.

1month passed,He messaged me and wanted to comeback,he apologized for acting that way and for giving me not much time,he was desperate and i was too delicate and touched by his "sweet words" that made me look like an actual fool.

We got back together,until a disaster came again.

A super big thunderstorm approached our area,we had a shortage of food,water and supplies,many of peoples died because of that thunderstorm.

We had no electricity during those days,i tried to contact him but no one answered or even just a short message saying he's alright.

I was worried again that something bad might happen to him

I waited for days,months,he did not replied back.

I gave up,the sadness and heartaches he gave me,i cried it all out.
__________________________________________

3 years passed,i finally graduated had a great job,great life,my life was perfect i had friends,and all that i could imagine for, except for a emptiness i felt.

I travelled and travelled,and today finally,Visiting japan.

I am staring outside in my window plane,i gazed a little on my side and saw a very familiar face that caught my attention.

I looked for the familiar looking guy on the plane,but i did not find him,i just went to the bathroom,and back to my seat as i slowly closed my eyes and slept.

I arrived at japan,exhausted when i saw the man earlier,i came running towards him,he saw me running to him and reaching my hand out for him he came to me and we passed on each other.

Tears slowly falling down my cheeks,and his too,i can't understand what im feeling,and it  hit me it was "him"

He cried walking to me,i was standing in the staircase frozen as him coming closer and closer to me,he hugged me,i sobbed and threw myself on his arms.

We regained our love,we loved eachother without misunderstandings and jealousy,we regained our love in japan.