There is a Chance (Jahvie)

Jeremy's POV

"Come on sweet heart it's time to go to school." Oh no... I can't go to school today they will throw me down the stairs or gang up on me in the bathroom. "I really don't feel good mom can I please stay home?" "But sweetheart this is the fifth time this month, what's going on?" I can't tell her she will be disappointed that I can't handle my own problems. "Nothing, I will be ready in ten minutes." I silently threw my ripped red and black skinnies on, I fixed my hair an applied just a little bit of make up. "Ready honey?" "Yeah let's go" I tried to hide my fear with a small smile but I had a gut feeling today was going to be long.

David's POV

"Hey can I sit with you?" "Umm sorry no fatties allowed!" "Hahahahaha" everyone laughed and laughed. I wet to sit in my usual spot when someone stopped me. "Well well hello fatty, you want this cookie?" "No thanks." I murmured "eat the damn cookie fatty." He shoved the cookie in my face smearing the chocolate all over my face. I just stood there holding back my tears I wanted to just die right there, why did these people have to be ass holes.

Jeremy's POV

I silently walked through the halls so no one could see me, I didn't want to get beat up to early. "Hey faggot why are you hiding?" I froze those words just made me shudder with fear of what's to come. "Hey I'm talking to you faggot." "I wasn't hiding just walking to class, goodbye" I tried to walk around him but he blocked the exit. "I'm not done with you faggot, you are a disgrace to mankind so I am going to teach you a lesson!" Right then a staff member walked by and saw us, " what's going on here boys?" A tall bald man asked. "Oh nothing Mr. Luner just talking" "haha why are you talking to this faggot" yes even the teachers bully me so no where I go is safe.

David's POV

I can't wait for the concert this weekend going to concerts always makes me happy. I had a brutal bus ride home with everyone singing

" fatty fatty two by four can't fit through the front door " after they san it they would hit me and they kept hitting me I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst into tears. "Awe the fatty is crying" I stood up I was a short guy but taller then this guy. "Oh the fatty stood up you aren't gonna do anything you're just a fat ass Mexican" he punched me as hard as he could square in my jaw. I could taste the blood from my busted lip. "You know what I am really tired of your shit, I have been tormented my whole life well it ends here." I punched the guy as hard as I could, he fell backwards and fell in the aisle, his nose pouring blood. I saw my stop coming up so I got off the bus with teary eyes, and an ear to ear grin.

Jeremy's POV

I have been waiting forever to go to a concert and finally I can!!! I ran upstairs and threw on my pure black skinny jeans, blood red vans, and a plain black tank top. My mom said to be very careful my way there and back. I lived a few minutes from te concert so I walked. It was chilly so I grabbed my Metallica hoodie and spiked up my jet black hair with purple tips. A few cars passed me and to my surprise it was a whole group of jocks whistling and yelling "faggot" eventuall they left.

David's POV

I put on some black skinny jeans and white vans with a Slipknot shirt. I spent about ten minutes spiking my long black and purple hair. I grabbed my wallet and decided to walk to the concert. It was breezy but I would fine.

*skip the walk*

David's POV

"This fucking sucks" I yelled as loud as I could. The concert had no good bands and the sound was horrible. I decided to start walking around, I was waking when I saw the back of a tall skinny guy with jet black hair and purple spikey tips. It was exactly like mine except shorter. He turned around and I acted like I wasn't looking. "I like your hair" said a deep sentual voice that made me shudder. "Thanks I like yours too exactly like mine but shorter" I gave him a sheepish smile. " I was excited for this concert but now I hate it, wanna go to the Starbucks I can pay?" He looked at me with wide eyes, "sure I would like that" We walked around trying to exit.