1:This summer is going to be shit

Editor's note:I can't wait to write this book!!!!Note that my grammar is not the best, so just mind my common errors!You know what they say, everyone makes mistakes.😂

I look up from my phone, and stare out the window.I feel very sick.I get easily car sick and the phone is not helping very much."This trip will do you guys good, and besides more alone  time with your dad."My mom says, with a cute smile raising her eyebrows.I look at my stepbrother(Even saying it in my head makes me sick, or maybe it's the car)We look at each other with disgusted frowns on our faces.I get even more sick and hold on to the car seat.

I look up the car ceiling and it calms my car sickness.The whole trip I see Aden(My stepbrother) giving me dirty looks.He looks up from his phone, stretches, looks to the other side of the car, notices me, then gives me a dirty look.

I catch him giving me that annoyed, disgusted look.That annoyed me so much that I grabbed his phone and throwed it in the boot."What is wrong with you, you look like a hungry bear that wants to eat me!?"I say feeling my blood boiling.

He suddenly moves close to me, I can feel my heart rasing, and he whispers in my ear."You are a crazy bitch, princess."

I look lamely at him, shocked and speechless.Seriosly Heather, so lame, were are your snappy comebacks?!He gives me his world's best smirk and gets his phone from the boot.

The whole drive we don't talk.My parent's are the only one's who talk.

I feel very, bored!I can't look at my phone because then I get really car sick, and I have to listen to my parents conversation!I got no one to talk to, and there is no way I am even going to talk to him...

My borednes finally ends when the car stops.We get out of the car, stiff as can be, and make our way to a pizza restaurant.

We take our seats, but then my dad ruin's the perfect seating plan.I know i sound crazy but, listen!I was planning to sit next to my dad ,at the right side of the table.Then my mom would sit on the other side of the table, with her horrid little son.

My dad ruined my whole plan!He wants know to sit next to my mom, and that forces me to sit next to...him.

My dad shuffles into his seat with my mom leaving me and Aden staring at each other."Come on guys, you literally just sat for 2 hours in the car next to each other.What is the difference sitting next to each other in a restaurant?My dad says with slight irritation, wich scarers me, and i immediately take a seat.

Aden is still standing there without sitting, staring at his spot next to me."Come on, I don't bite."I say giving him a fake smile.

As soon as he sits, we order our pizza's.My mouth starts to water when the pizza's arrives.Yum!Pineapple pizza is my favourite.

Aden looks up from his pery pery chicken pizza and looks at my mine."Who eats pineapple pizza?"He says disgusted."Well me, deal with it!"I say proud of my lame ass comeback.

Suddenly Aden's phone begins to ring.He looks at his phone, and his eye's start to go dark.The phone continuous to ring and he just stares at it."Are you not going to answear, who is calling?"My mom says worried.

Aden finally snaps back to reality and says with his eye's still dark."Oh, I am just shocked to see my ex calling."

With that he gets up with the phone and walks to the bathroom.After what seems to be a good 30 minutes,  my dad sends me to go call him from the bathroom, to tell him we are leaving.I get up from my seat dreading to see him again.What?It was really fun having peace for one minute!

From the men's bathroom i could see him talking on the phone, looking pale white, wich was weird since he had tanned skin.

"No...I...just kids...how did you get this number."I couldn't really make out what he was saying.Just some snippets of what he was saying.Aden spots me looking at him and immediately put's down his phone and closing his confersatoin with "Kalinihta hamparia tsantiri".Before i could ask what that was ,he came storming at me gripping my wrist firm.Bearly hearing what he says

He graps my chin with a tight grip and whispers."What... did... you hear?"I somehow manage to break loose from his grip and scream."What is wrong with you, we are going to leave, and what do you care?!"I say terrified of his weird behaviour.

"What did you hear?"He says in a voice that scares the crap out of me."Nothing, I could barely hear you...I couldn't understand  the last part."He looks in my eye's, searching my soul, I feel uneasy under his gaze.He walks past me almoust bumping me to the ground and walks to our parents.

We drive for about 35min and finally reach the place.The place is coverd in tree's with fairy lights and beautiful mountains.The outer space of the camp that isn't coverd with tents is a  bushfield with long grass and some zebra's. Our parents gives us a speech begging us to stay next to each other and not to leave each others sights.My mom and dad plants us with kisses and hugs and finally leaves.

We walked in silence down the path that  the guy explained to us and we saw the waterfall.It was so big , but so weak.I looked further up to the waterfall and saw someone jumping down crashing into the water.Only now did i notice there were teenagers  sitting at the sides of the waterfall leading to the top, cheering on the guy.Around the waterfall were tents set up.

"What about we camp there."Aden pointed further away were a river formed from the waterfall, snapping me back from my trans.

"Sure."I said, agreeing with what he said for once.We struggled to set up the tent, but we finally managed."Were is the other tent?"Aden asks with horror in his voice."I'm calling mom!"I say getting nervous."Hey sweetie, whats up?"My mom says in a good mood."Mom can you come back, we probaly left the other tent in the car."I say slightly panicked."Oh...umm, I'm  sorry sweetie but you guys are sleeping in the same tent ,to look out for each other."With that my mom put down the phone, probally not in the mood for my reaction.

Aden looks at me with disgust."No."He says very disappointed.

"Well we don't have a choice, lets just pack our things inside the tent."Aden went in the tent and froze."Whats wrong?"I ask worried.He falls to his knees gripping tight on to his neck.I immediately jump forward trying to get him to answear me."Aden!"I scream in terror seeing he is in real pain.Some blood starts to ooz from under his hand on his neck.He lets

out a desperate shrill.With that I knew this summer is going to be shit!