CHAPTER 1: Twin sister?!

(Ricky P. O. V.)

After the fight with gelusion, we continue our daily life. Apparently at Crestland, Ken is the new South B-Master. I really miss them.

Right now life return to back it was before. And it's starting to get boring, of course I'm still play cross fight with my friend, but I feel that something is missing and I can't get a picture of what is it.

Right now I was relaxing at the bench closing my eyes, breath some fresh air, and thinking of what am I missing for.Just then my friend Yuki, and Kaito called my name, I open my eyes and looks at Yuki and Kaito calling me and walking towards at me.

Riki:Hey guys!! *smiled*

Yuki/Kaito:hey Riki *smiled back*

Riki:what are you guys doing here? *confused*

Yuki:oh you didn't read the message that Rory send us?

Riki:Huh? What are you talking about??

Kaito: Rory send us a message that to go at the WBMA Stadium *took out his phone and give it to Riki to read it*

Riki: *read the message* oh.... Sorry about that i turn oof the notification at school and forgot to turn it on cause i was just lost in thoughts *smiled and give the phone back to kaito*

Yuki:oh don't worry about, anyway since we came here now how about we go together to the WBMA Stadium..

*Riki and Kaito look each other and looks back to Yuki*

Riki/kaito:sure that's good to me

Yuki:let's go!!

Me, kaito and yuki were talking some random conversation, while we are walking together to the WBMA Stadium.

TIMESKIP

At WBMA Stadium

After Me, Yuki and Kaito rushed to the stadium since we walking only. When we arrived, we saw the other had already arrive. Even Misuru and the other has also come from crestland which made me surprise.

Misuru: Buzz buzz buzz, hey guys long time know see since we saw you guys at crest land *wave*

Kamon: Hey guys!! *Smiled*

Riki: Misuru, Kamon, Bakuga you guys are all here!?

Bakuga: Yeah since our parents well be here for 2 years

Kamon/Misuru: *nods*

Simon: Sha Sha!! Hey there misuru wanna have a B-daman battle * I pulled my B-daman and raised at misuru face*

Misuru: Buzz buzz buzz sure am!!

Misuru and Simon was about to go but then Rory came and look at us.

Rory: I see you guys are all here and since you are all here please welcome our new member Samantha