1

Michele I love you with all my heart  but marriage isn't for me nor kids. I just was hoping you would change your mind. We still can be roommates if you still want to be. Yes  thank you. I wish it was different.  I thought I  was ready. You could of told me before we paid for the venue and the deposit of the wedding cake and the wedding dress. I will pay you back your share for the venue and cake. I will eat the prices for the wedding rings. Here is your engagement ring. Thank you. I have to get to work.

Michele left for work heartbroken. I regret taking her for a picnic lunch under that tree that said a tree is stronger your love.

 I regret taking her for a picnic lunch under that tree that said a tree is stronger your love

What a fool I was since I  knew this could backfire on me. I should of listened to Demi when she said I wasn't being truthful to myself.  Tony was right as well to stay away from that tree. I got ready to meet Tony at work.

I arrived to work and Juanita and Mandi just held me as I cried. Izzy showed up and handed me a check for my deposit  She said she hadn't started it yet so no harm and felt bad for me. Penelope arrived and handed me a check as well and said her and Javier paid the venue. It was suppose to be a surprise.  My buddies said instead of a wedding we could still have a party as a way to move forward. I handed Izzy back the check.I told her I wanted four cakes and what they basically looked like and with some with words of her choosing.  I was glad the wedding dress wasn't ordered yet. I would use the money that the Cruz gave me to pay for the deposit I had paid instead and wouldn't say anything to Nick. Nick agreed to pay for the rings and gave me my money back.

Alright let me help you carry the fruits and vegetables in Mandi . I think it's a good idea to tell him your using the money for the venue for your deposit on the wedding gown. After all your  staying friends and roommates.  We will move up the party this weekend. Demi won't be able to make it. One person missing this weekend to thirty who couldn't make it is okay. After all we were doing the cooking. We will close the restaurant for this Saturday instead. I agree with Penelope. Excuse me so I can call him.

Michele went to make her call.  My cell is ringing.

Hi Michele you okay? Yes.  The venue was paid by Javier and Penelope. I am using that money to pay for the deposit on the wedding dress. We are going to have a party anyway this Saturday. I know Demi can't make it on short notice. Same time . I will let my coworkers and family know. Thanks for telling me. Nick we got to go.Sorry . I heard bye. Bye.