.....

The date was May 5th, 2022. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Pete Visini (Vocalodelight Kaito) was going to his potential girlfriend Milana Waterworth (Ivy Moulin)'s house for his date with her. Once he got to his destination, Pete got out of his car and walked up to the front door. He rang the doorbell. Milana answered it.

Ivy Moulin: Hey there, Pete.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Hello, Milana. It seems like I arrived at the right time.

Ivy Moulin: Yes, you did. Please come in.

Pete came in the house and took off his shoes.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Ooh... I smell dinner.

Ivy Moulin: Yes. Come join me in the dining room.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Alright.

And so, the two of them were in the dining room together.

Ivy Moulin: So Pete, who are your friends?

Vocalodelight Kaito: My friends are Ember, Jaimie, Kit, Shantae, Isaura, Griselda, Duane, and Corona. But please, for Corona's sake, don't make fun of her first name. She's been through enough as it is.

Ivy Moulin: Don't worry. I won't. So, who out of your friends are taken?

Vocalodelight Kaito: Jaimie, Kit, Shantae, and Griselda are taken so far. I'm the fifth one. And I know that Duane has a crush on Fuuka.

Ivy Moulin: I see. Well, my friends are Esmeralda, Isabella, Sean, Augustus, and Judith. Everybody's taken.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Oh, that's great!

Ivy Moulin: But I kinda feel bad for some other single modules. Like Mabel Casper for example. She's probably too old, but she won't give up just yet.

Vocalodelight Kaito: How old is she?

Ivy Moulin: She's 41, I think. She wants to find a man the same age as she is.

Vocalodelight Kaito: What are the odds of that happening?

Ivy Moulin: Probably slim to none.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Huh. Well, I have faith in her.

Ivy Moulin: Me too.

After dinner, it was time for Pete to leave.

Ivy Moulin: I had a good time with you, Pete.

Vocalodelight Kaito: I did, too. Hey, how would you like to my house next time?

Ivy Moulin: I would be honored.

Vocalodelight Kaito: Great! Well, have a good night.

Ivy Moulin: You too.

Pete went to his car and drove away.

And that's it for this one-shot. I'll see you guys in the next story!