The death of a friend

Brandeen's Pov:

"Your taking the wrong path Lychee." I said down on the ground. Is he going to kill me or is he waiting to do something. Lychee spoke and said "This will be the last anyone will ever hear of you." I sat there and he put the scythe in the air and swung it down. I closed my eyes and smiled before he did was taking the finally hit. Though I felt nothing hit me so I opened my eyes to see my "best friend" took the hit for me. "Daveed..what the hell." I sat there shocked that he took Lychee's hit. Lychee looked just as shocked as me. Daveed the boy who called me his bestie sacrificed himself to save me. Lychee could do much to kill me because he was out of strength. Daveed's body slowly disappeared as I watched it. Daveed is never coming back and I knew that. A bright light spread across the place we were fighting in and to my surprise we were back in the party room. Lychee was still in shock that he killed Daveed and not me. I was rather calmer and already accepted the fact he was dead. I really didn't care much for the boy all he did was annoy me everyday.

Nad's pov:

We all see Lychee and Brandeen sit or stand still in one spot. Confused I asked "what's wrong Lychee are you okay and why is Brandeen still alive I thought-" Lychee cut me off saying "I killed the wrong person he blocked me from killing Brandeen.." Everyone went silent until Xylo said "What who else was there?" Lychee and Brandeen looked towards Xylo. Brandeen said "Daveed was there and he blocked the scythe from hitting me." Everyone stood there shocked. Brandeen stood up and started to walk away but Lychee stopped him. Lychee asked for him to stay and maybe he could swap sides and restart from the beginning. Brandeen surprisingly accepted the offer and Xylo said that he would have to have someone else in his cabin so he doesn't do bad things. Xylo and Dan built another cabin in the Greek area and to my surprise I had to watch over him. I'm not mad really. I am happy because now I get a cabin to stay in and I don't have to sleep one the grass.

(That's the end of this chapter next chapter will be soon)