Chapter 1

Picture of charlie
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The trees were all fuzzy as we drove past them. Leaving my home town has been a big deal for me, yeah i have some horrific memories there but its still my home and im going to miss it dearly.

Let me introduce myself im Charlie White and im 16 years old. I live, well used to live in Washington with my mom and dad. Im not an only child i have a older brother Ashton and he is 17. Hes very protective over me unless it came to my father beatings then i am on my own. Mom would never get in the way of the beatings too she was always too scared of dad and Ashton.
The last beating was the worst so mum finally decided it was time to leave dad and for the three of us to move to L.A to start a new life so here i am on my way to the airport to catch a 4 and a half hour flight across America.

•••

Steping of the plane that ive been sitting in for over 4hrs felt good, good to be on the ground and being able to move around.
We have been able to find a 5 bedroom house in L.A so we moved all our stuff a few days back.
I called the basement first so i get the whole basement which includes a cinema area my bedroon bathroom and indoor hot tub!

•••

Once we make it to our new house i grab my bags from the boot and step inside the house. i would not consider the house small is actually quite big and has a swimming pool! Yeyyy!! Once i walk in i take a look around the hallway is big but not to big and a pale blue colour. to the left of the hallway is the dining room and kitchen and to the right is the living room and study and right in front is a 1 staircase going up and one staircase going down. I walk down the stairs to my room. once i arive I observe my new cinema area is a plum purple colour with black furniture just like i wanted then if i walk down the corridor to the left is my room and hot tub room. when I walk into my new room it was perfect everything was black and white. My favourite colours!

•••

Once i got settled in i went upstairs to get some dinner seen as it was 8pm already and i was hungry ( which doesn't happen often)
I went to the fridge and grabbed a apple and then got a granola bar from the cupboard.
I then went over to the coffee maker and set a cup in and made myself a cappuccino.
Once my cappuccino was done i took my food and coffee down to my room, it's weird I haven't seen mom or Ashton since i came inside.
•••
After i finnished watching a few episodes of the walkig dead i decided that i would go in the hot tub.
I changed into a black bikini that showed of my scars on my stomach, i didn't really mind right now because I'll be in there alone so it will be fine.
The thing is my room and the corridor to the hot tub are separated by a wall so i cant see if anyone goes to the hot tub so that's kinda annoying.

I walk out my room with my towel in hand and i walk down the corridor to the hot tub, it was already turned on when we got here so it was walmed up, without thinking I walked into the hot tub room and placed my towel on the bench, and i was doing so i was thinking about how me and aston haven't talked about what happend and normally after it happens me and ash- as i turn around i see two faces staring at my one I know is my brother the other I didn't recognise.

"Hey chalie, this is luke my friend that i ment along time ago, luke this is Charlie my sister." said ashton, when i looked over at this so called luke he was looking at me but not at my face no, at the scars on my stomach.

"Uh hi?" I say in a more questioning way. There was no resonance from him, he just kept staring at my scars, I quickly cover my stomach with my arms to hide the scars and then luke looked up at me and gave a small worried smile.

"Hey, umm yeah like ash said my name is luke nice to meet you charlie." luke said with more confidence as he said more.

"Charls are you wanting to come in now?" my brother asked. The thing with me and my brother is me can read each others mind just by looking at there face and what look i was sporting it was I'm-not-coming-in-there-with-you-remember-my-scars? Look. he just nodded his head and turned away. I quickly turned away and grabbed my towel and practacly ran out the room and straight to my room.

Once i was safely in my room i put on some sweat pants and a crop top and crawled into bed i still had my top knot in my hair from when i was gunna go in the hot tub.

I started thinking about the other guy in the hot tub, he was kinda hot... ok he was really hot he had green eyes and ash blonde hair, I couldn't tell how tall he was because he was sitting but my guesses were he was very tall.
•••

I had been lying in bed for two hours since when the luke thing happened, I was watching more the walking dead so who could complain, i was half way through episode 100 then there was a small knock on the door.

"Come in." I called back, the door opened and in stepped ashton my brother. he took a seat at the end of my bed and turned to look at me with a sad smile.

"Once you left Luke asked about you." He said.

"Yeah what did he ask." with no interest in the question what so ever.

"Well umm how do I put this he umm, he asked about your scars." he said a little hesitant about saying it. this comment made me look up in confusion.

"He asked what the were," he continued, "I said they were just strech markes from growing but i dont think he was very convinced." he mummered the last part. "dont worry about it though it'll be fine. anyway you should get some sleep we have school in the morning, night." he hurried out before i could reply so i just shut my computer and layed down, slowly going to sleep.
***********
First chapter if a new story how way it? I'm still not very goodbat wrighting but at least i try my best.

Bye my loves!!❤️