✧.*Chapter 0.1✧.*

"Hey john, how was the meeting?" i say as my very best friend walks into the room. He rolls his eyes and says in a angry tone "i wanted to stab everyone in there". I reply "well if you do stab them, don't get blood on the carpets the cleaning lady would not appreciate that". He smiled at me and says "Julie you always know how to put me in a good mood" while plopping himself on the couch next to me. I start playing with his hair as he lays on my chest and then his mother walks in. Meredith says "Johnny, i didn't know you were home, how was the meeting?". I kept playing with his hair as he talked to his mother, he replied "they were assholes, they didn't wanna go through with the deal". She looked furious and said "well what did you do about it?". He shrugs and says "Nothing, I came home and I got to see my best friend and she put me in a great mood, so i'll let it slide for now". His mother gave me a glance as i was tugging and twirling my fingers in her son's hair. She said "Hi honey, how are you?". I smile and reply "I'm doing fine, how are you?". She smiles and says "I'm alright, Johnny do not do anything to her" as she walks out the room. Johnny pulls me on his lap and says "so how is my best friend doing?". I smile and say "I'm fine really". He tilts his head at me and says "don't lie to me Julie". I start playing with his hair again and he pulls me closer to his face making direct eye contact with me. I lay my head on his chest and say "My mom is on yet another business trip, it's like she doesn't even care about her kids". He faces me again and replies "She does care ab-" 

His mother cut him off by saying "Johnny, a guy is here for you" in a low tone. When she said that my heart about dropped, He got up and I followed and he said "Julie, you stay here please and stay silent". I nodded as he left the room, I walked over to Meredith and we both peeked out from the door. I knew who the guy was.. it was Matt one of his rivals. I heard Matt yell "Where is the girl?". Johnny yelled back "I told you that you don't get her". Matt said "She's not your girlfriend John, just give me Julianna before I kill her".  John snapped back and yelled "YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING LAY A HAND ON HER OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL KILL YOU".  Matt chuckles "Just a joke Johnny, don't get so overprotective over a girl who doesn't even like you". I clear my throat and say "I suggest you leave Matt". Johnny looked over at me and said "I told you to stay in the fucking room and keep your mouth shut, what do you not get?". I got a little upset when he was cussing at me for trying to help and I yelled "SORRY FOR FUCKING CARING ABOUT YOU AND WANTING TO HELP, FUCK YOU JOHN, YOU'RE A HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT". I shoved past Matt and walked outside the house, I got into my black Honda. I see Johnny run out of the house and I drove away.  Tears poured down my face, I kept driving and driving until I reached a dead end. I turned off my car and got out of my car, I walked over to the field of dandelions and I kept walking until I reached the glory. There stood the tree house me, my sister and my father built about ten years ago before my father chose his "job" over me. 

Back to Johnny, if you haven't realized by now me and him are close, we aren't dating but we are close, closer than I guess you could say best friends should be. He's a mafia, if you haven't noticed by the killing people mumbo jumbo. Speaking of johnny, he just now pulled up.

He yelled from the car "Julie get your ass in here, you could of been killed!". I roll my eyes and say "No john, go home". He puts the car in park and gets out of the car. "don't make me come get you" he said in a low tone. I laugh and say "come catch me if you want me". I started running away and he was chasing me, after like five minutes of running I got exhausted and I didn't see Johnny anywhere. So I started picking dandelions until I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to their chest, "gotcha" they said with a hearty tone.