Im scared and I like it

Uhhh..... I'm just going to say it I'm bysexual I love my best friend Michelle I loved her since the day we had kissed at her b-day. I know she doesn't love me, but I'm ok with it she likes my friend vannah for short. Michelle is a lesbo and vannah likes guys. It's getting upsetting to feel this way.I have been  wanting to tell my parents, but then I think "I'm a Christian and so is my family" My mom would be fucking pissed off at me. Just like she is at my sister and brother  for being gay. My social life at school isn't normal every boy there calls me black, ugly, a striper, gay or lesbo, mean or shall I say bitchy. Everyday I cry myself to sleep I use to use a sharpie and point my flaws out and make myself starve for three days. I'm over the fact that people think I like this guy I use to date his name was James,but I don't and now everyone I know is saying things that make me want to stab my self. "Oh yeah" I forgot to tell you I had stop cutting my self on the legs and my stomach. I just hope to be the person that everyone else wants me to be , but it's not going to happen and it will probably happen when I'm older and notice that I was bysexual. Why is this so hard to explain this "There's a guy on my baseball team." "Yes" I'm on a baseball team even though I'm a girl. One day when I got so pissed off at my brother the next day my mom left me  alone at home and I held a knife to my face. I was shaking the knife and I dropped it and I ran away. I was in therapy for 3years can you believe it because my brother had some things we hadn't talked about when I was little he was in jail for breaking my moms hand and threatening to do things to my full Dad. Five years in prison that was when I was three and then I forgot about him. Then my family was telling me that I had a brother Denny  I wrote tons of letters to him one letter said that he was crying and regretted his action. I wont act or feel like I should about myself.