Magic Bottle pt. 1

Corey's POV(I'm thinking of making Corey/Bonniefan3000 the person who finds the bottle, but I'll also make sure Eth/EthGoesBoom, and Kadi/Kadi Wright are in this too because they are Corey's friends in FNAE World)

Me, Kadi and Eth were in Fazzy Town walking around until we saw Freddy and Foxy. We walked over to them. "Hi guys" Eth said. "Yar, hello" Foxy responded. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" Kadi asked. "Good, how 'bout you guys?" Freddy asked. "We're doing fine. Where's Bonnie?" I asked. "Bonnie is at his house right now, taking care of Chica. She's sick right now" Freddy said. "Oh, hope she's ok" I said. "We all do" Foxy said. "Hey guys, I think I'm gonna see Bonnie and Chica. See ya' guys later" I said. "Bye" Kadi and Eth said. I walked away from them.

*Skip*

I was almost on my way to Bonnie's house when I tripped over something. "Ow" I said to myself. Then I picked up what I tripped over. "What's this?" I asked myself. I looked at it,.... it looks like a purple and green bottle. Purple with green stripes, that is. "What's a bottle doing out here?" I asked myself. I decided to keep it and continue walking to Bonnie's house.

*Meanwhile on another planet(Planet Darkavoid)*

Dark's POV

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, only to find that my brother was trying to get something as well. "Whatcha doin?" I asked him. "I'm trying-....... to get-....... ugh.......- my....-...... ugh.......- my snack" Void said while struggling to get it and I giggled a bit. "Who told you to put it up there if you know you can't reach it?" I asked. "I mean, you do sometimes eat my snacks, so I put it up there, so you can't reach it" Void responded. "Ah, ok. How long have you been trying to reach it?" "A few hours" "You have telekinesis, did you forget that?" I asked. Then he stopped and turned to me. "Maybe" He confessed. I laughed, then we heard a noise. "What was that?" Void asked. "It sounds like someone's trying to call us" I replied. "But that's impossible, we have the bottle here right?" My brother asked, then I froze. "Uh........." "Dark" "I may have left it........ on........... the green and blue planet" "See, I'm not the only one who made a mistake" "Shut up, Void" "Well, come on. We better go there, see what they want" Me and Void left the kitchen and went to my room. Then we got both Chaser and Laser, then we went outside and flew down to the planet.