Chapter 1:hidden

~Kristie's POV~
"S-S-STOP P-P-PLEASE"
I screamed out in pain as my step father beat me with a leather belt. Again and again the stinging sensation tingled my whole back. I cringed with the cold leather belt hit against my back soon I couldn't feel anything my whole back went numb. After awhile of him beating me he untied my hand from the bed frame and he walked over to the couch with a beer in his hand and jugged it down.

"HEY DUMB BOTCH GO GET ME ANOTHER BEER"
He screamed at me I went over towards the fridge and felt a sharp pain jolt to the back of my head I reached to the back of my head feeling a broken beer bottle lodged in my head as I pulled a tiny piece of glass out. I got the beer and brought it back to him.

"Here father"
I said being polite as possible I cringed just by calling him father but I had too or he would get mad and whip me again. You guys are probably wondering where my mother is she is currently at work she is my birth mom and she is nothing like my dad but she knows nothing about what he does to me I have to hid all of my scars because if he sees on the next day he will beat me hard. When my mom gets home my step father acts perfect I wish my real dad was here he passed away sadly saving his fellow friend in the army. The thing I hated is that my step father keeps me hidden from my step brothers Ethan and Grayson they don't know about me but I know about them.

Bing

"Hurry Kristie clean this up your mother is coming home and also cover your scars"
He said it was weird because for once he wasn't yelling at me and calling me names he called my by my real name. I scattered around the house cleaning up all of the trash I took the bloody white sheets off the bed and rolled up my own blood and burned it out side. After I was done cleaning I went to change my clothes.

"Honey I'm home"
I heard my mom yell from the front door I also heard other people behind her. I went to the top of the stairs and peeked over the edge of the railing to see Ethan and Grayson. I quickly scrambled into my room and carefully closed it so nobody could hear and locked the door.

*an hour later*
An hour has passed by and I'm just locked up in my room. I hear foot steps coming up the stairs like a herd of elephants coming up the stairs. I saw the handle to my door start to turn holding in my breath hoping it wasn't Ethan or Grayson. But then I remembered that my door was locked and relief washed over me. Until I heard clicking in the lock of my door ugh they are picking the lock. My door turned a couple times before opening it when I saw a figure with
there mouth wide open letting to door swing open...