News

"Were moving next week " Stephanie (Cameron's mom) said.
I didn't want to move I have a good life here I finally made friends here.Making new friends is like first going to school again.
Why is this happening to me?  
"Mom , I don't want to move I just met friends ,please  do we have to leave ?" Stephanie looked at Cameron and rolled her eyes .
This was officially the worst thing in my life.  I packed my stuff hesitantly but I did, and the next week came around so fast I was in tears. We moved and I didn't know what to do . I just wanted to go back to my real home.
"Cameron I already enrolled  You        into that school you will be                          going Tuesday , and trust me you will meet new people"
I hated  it here it was so small and so 'ghetto', all I heard was polices and ambulances all night I was scared yet pissed we had to move. I was their 3 days and saw 14 fight heard 6 gunshots and watched people get arrested from my bedroom window .
And then Tuesday came , I thought 'new school ,new me ' .so now was my time to change my appearance from my other school ,so I dressed like I saw the neighborhood kids dressed to 'fit in'. As I went to school these group of boys were looking at me they tried touching me I was terrified. But I tried to act cool and go along with it.

~to be continued ~

•comment•

¶ik,ik,it