Introduction

Author's note: Hello, it's my first time writing a novel or some sort, so please bear with me. I'll try to make your reading experience as pleasant as possible. I hope you will support and enjoy my creation until the very end.

    Once upon a time, in a far far land lies an archipelago, Khansza. The people there aren't any ordinary people, each individual has their own unique luminescent in their blood, also called “Averea”. There are differeny kinds of Averea on the chart of Averea.

     Starting with the most common Averea, there is Alefa Averea, which allows the people of Alefa blood to produce and spread a relaxant called “Alnea”, they can also produce “Oerb” which is used to numb the nervous system and feelings. However, they can only use it once every decade. People with Alefa blood are often referred as “Aledas”.

    Second on the chart there is Orora Averea, Orora Averea allows people with Orora blood to have inexhaustible physical agility and outstanding strength. They are “Orons”. On the other hand, second rarest on the chart, we have Surme Averea which blesses the Surme blood with high mental and intellectual agility as well as high brainpower. They are called “Svures”.

     Lastly, first on the chart and also the most superior of all Averea, Belsas Averea. People with Belsas are pure blood royalty. There could be an exception.... Belsas blood plays a critical role in a royal member. Belsas Averea extends their life span by five decades,up to a century. People with Belsas blood have the skills of all Averea, with no limit to their usage of Alnea and Oerb. Unfortunately, there is a catch, every time they exceed their usage of Alnea and Oerb in a year, they get paralyzed and fall into a deep slumber for six decades.

    In Khansza, there lives peculiar things and organisms people could only dream of. Dragons and unicorns, mermaids and mermans, we're only getting started. There's three-headed dragons, walking flowers, wigs that eat???

    Khansza is ruled by the Miller Family, King Conrad, Queen Fritzi and Princess Mathilde. The Princess has a fiancé whom she holds dear to. They've been acquainted with one another since birth, she fell for him since who knows when. She would do anything for him, she once covered up a deadly mistake for him that caused an uproar and she was put in probation.