*1*

Krow Pov:

I rushed over to Owen and clawed at his fucking smug ass looking face, plunged my knife into his shoulder then pulled it out as he staggered backwards slightly. I dodged his sword just barely as it grazed my arm, with blood oozing out of the wound, I glared at him for a moment .Clearly , he intended to chop it off. Our weapons clashed together and my left hand let go of my knife , took out another and plunged it into Owens stomach. He spluttered and his grip on his sword visibly loosened. I moved towards him quickly and kicked the weapon out of his hand, catching it before it fell down the pool of water down below. Owen, unfortunately was faster and lunged towards me, smashed my head onto the wall ,I heard a crack and felt blood drip down my face. I swung my head backwards and smacked his forehead , releasing me from his grip. 

I dashed the opposite direction and then went back into an offensive fighting stance, then moved back towards Owen and dodged (most of) his useless attempts to hurt me, he had no weapon on him anymore. So I sliced his arm swiftly off with his own weapon and saw it splatter onto the ground while he tried to defend himself. I quickly moved to him and kicked him in the stomach, making his wounds even deeper and pushing him into the source of water down below. I saw him fall down , I saw his gave linger on me before getting engulfed in the water and screaming at me.

That's what he gets for trying to kill me and for killing my food supply and for mocking me, and if I stuck my tongue out at him that's nobody's business . Though, I do have to rush back into the clearing before the grievers come out so I hopped off the edge and rushed through the halls of the maze trying to retrace my steps...Stupid Owen...stupid krow. I kept on getting frustrated over how similar all the walls looked but then I finally made it to the jungle.. by sunset.... Theres no time to make it back. So, I did the reasonable thing to do and I looked around for somewhere to hide, and I didn't panic when i couldn't find anything, and I didn't jump when I heard something behind me. There's something behind me? I quickly whirled around to look at what made the noise and..... That.. is not what i expected..

Infront of me was Red. Red?! The guy who was supposedly dead? The guy who disappeared into the maze? The guy who trusted apo? Getting killed by Owen was misfortunate for Apo. But, Apo is dead so... Maybe all this blood loss getting to me. Am i hallucinating again? 

"Krow? Man, What're you doing in the maze?" Right.... Red..needa talk to him..

"Red. Everyone in that goddamn clearing thought u were dead. What.The.Fuck.Is.This."

"Really, man they didn't even try looking for me (does he know i heard that..?) ... Hey, have you seen apo actually? He said he was going to leave but I don't know." Jesus. Abandonment issues huh. I'll just play dumb i guess? 

"Oh yeah! Apo, he.. (Krow hurry up and say something, did he come back? no but i could lie..) He came back to the clearing! He's been kind of accepted? (Bek was accepted...) "

"Really man? Jeez i hope he's happy then.. hey Krow didn't you hate apo? Also why're you so bloody." Red proceeded to look me up and down. Uhhhhhh...

"ACTUALLY RED! ITS TURNING NIGHT SO DO YOU PERHAPS HAVE A PLACE FOR US TO HIDE?!" I gestured at the nonexistent sun.

"I do actually! It was Apo's but I guess he doesn't need it.. Now cmon!" Thank fucking God . I need to get myself cleaned up before I trip over my own feet and land on a griever. 

"Please hurry it up" I said, speed-walking after him. He led me through the bundle of jungle trees and we raced across the maze to Apo's little home, (or technically reds now.....  ) and istg when he stopped at a little cliffside and started to climb it I wanted to bash his head in. 

"Cmon Krow! What're waiting for?" Jesus lord help me. So I started climbing and I felt as If I would collapse if there was a gust of wind to pass by. 
"Does it have to be up here." I groaned. Once I reached the top Red helped me up and we walked inside. Red's house was in a hole in the maze walls, inside i could see two beds and a random assortment of junk. Though, I wasn't able to look around anymore before I almost fell face first onto the floor.

"Uh Red I hope you can think fast." I fell down.

-------------------------------------------

I FORESHADOWED THE STREAM ._.

Btw this is going to be put on hold until i finish my current fic :)

--------------------------------------------------------