New start at beacon hills [chapter 1]

645 words

I was in the car with my mom and hope on our way to beacon hills, I haven't been there since I was a kid.
I remember the good memories I had here with my two best friends Scott and stiles but I lost contact when I started to go to school at the Salvatore school with hope.

And since they became distant with me and so we stopped talking.

We are four miles till we get there.

"Mom, are we there yet?" I asked, Looking out the window.

"Yes, we are almost there, why?" My mother told me

"Because I'm getting really tired," I told her with a yawn.

"Are you sure it's just that or is it because you want to see stiles?" Hope told me.

I turned to her, she had a smirk on her face making me roll my eyes at her.

"Really hope, I haven't spoken to him in a while I guess he got tired of talking to me. And yes I want to go because I am 'really' tired, okay!" I told her while facing the window.

Apart from me wanted to see stiles because I haven't seen him for like 10 years and I bet he is still moaning about Lydia and how she is this and that.

But I also want to know how he would react or if he even remembers me at all, tomorrow I'll get to see him in beacon hill high school.

"Okay, we are here!" My mom said excitedly. I looked out the window and see a big house. I felt like my eyes drop to the floor while staring at the house.

"Wow! Mom this is amazing." I said still keeping my eyes on the house

"Yeah, mom it's wonderful," Hope said smiling.

"Can we go inside and pick out our rooms and unpack?" I said looking at my mother.

"Yes, you can sweetie, go." My mom said to me and Hope. We started running to the house and I almost fell to the floor.

"Hey be careful okay!" I hear my mom say to me.

"OKAY, MOM!" I yelled back to her from the house.

•~•

Hope and I finished unpacking and we decided to take a break we sat down on the couch downstairs in our new living room watched a movie and ate popcorn.

"Hey! Are you ready to go to school tomorrow and see your two best friends?" Hope asked me. I turned and looked her in the eyes.

"I-Uh I think so, I guess I just don't know," I told her looking down at her eyes.

"You're not prepared to talk to them because it's been like what ten years since you last saw them and you don't know how they will react because your back." She told me and I let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I mean I haven't spoken to stiles since the last time he called me talking about Lydia. And with Scott, we spoke sometimes." I told her.

"There's a 'but' coming isn't there," Hope told me.

I chuckle a little "but every time I want to talk to them they always say oh 'I can't talk right now or 'sorry I'm busy at the moment call me later.' It's like they're hiding something." I told her, it's true that every time I try to call them they blow me off.

So that's why I lost contact with them and I haven't spoken to them ever since and I won't talk to them I know that when I see them I'll forgive them but hopefully, it doesn't come that way.

"Hey, I'm going to sleep we have a big day tomorrow!" Hope told me while yawning,

"Yeah me too I'm going to bed anyways I'm getting tired, good night hope," I told her while getting up from the couch and going to my bedroom.

Tomorrow is going to be a nervous/ happy day!

(A/n: first chapter and done hopefully it isn't bad Enjoy!) fixed some spellings and added couple of things.