Haunting thoughts

I miss your eyes striking me down every time I look at them. I miss the taste of your lips every time  that I had the chance to glance them . I miss your aroma all over me, anytime, everywhere. I miss your body under the sheet, every night,  every day. I miss your touch every morning when you wake me up . I miss your sun ray like smile every forenoon. Weirdly I still make scrambled eggs every so often,  leaving them longer in the pan as if I  still made them for you. Every time I pick up my phone the first place I go is our chat to text you that I  finished work,  but soon after I remember we are still together just in my head. I'm praying to God to make my feelings for you disappear but deeply inside I just wish we to be again strangers so I can relive once again our story. Day and night your laugher  echoes in my head. Day and night my soul screams for you. Nothing fulfills me like you did. You still live in the left side of my chest. Everything I did was for us, then you evaporated like water in a desert from my life making my existence pointless. I'm waking up with you in my mind after I was dreaming you the whole night , every night . I can't get rid of the thoughts about you that haunt my head all the time. You became a constant boomerang that bash me harder and harder each time that comes back, every time. From happiness you became pain. An oven full with misery and suffering ,slowly baking me inside, being sauced with my own feelings and emotions, leaving nothing but just crumbled, burned down crumbs.

                           -The Looming Shadow-