my best friends hot brother

"Of course" I said over the phone "I'd love to have a sleepover" I only really said that because I wanted to see he hot brother, ever since I met him, I've loved him so much! Even though I'm a boy aswell...
Hours later
Dinnnnng it said as I rang the door bell, I thought Betty would answer but no.. It was her brother.. I started into his dreamy eyes as he stood there in the doorframe, god I wanna kiss him right here, right now! It was just then as I  realized he wasn't wearing a shirt! I tried my best not to stare but, wow..
"My eyes are up here, cutie" I heard him say.
Cutie?! Me?! I almost passed out
"UGH! NOAH STOP BOTHERING MY FRIEND!" Betty yelled
"Okay geez" he said walking away
"Hey wait.."Betty said looking at me, "do you like my brother, you stare at him a lot"
"No!" I said quickly "e-ew your brother is ugly!!"
What did I just say..!?
"Good. Now come inside its cold!" Said Betty waving me inside her house.
Hours later
I looked over at Betty, she was asleep.. Without a thought I got up and went into her brothers room..
"Oh hey" he said laying down
"Uh-i-uhm.." I stuttered
He laughed "what? Am I too hot that you can't speak?" He said sitting up
"N-no" I muttered even though what he said was true..
Suddenly he pushed me against the wall!
"H-HUH!? W-" I started but all of a sudden he kissed me! I pushed away gasping for air as he put his tounge in my mouth. It was at this moment that I realized this was my first kiss! I pushed him away!
"What's wrong, cutie" he said
"That was my first kiss" I mumbled
"And?"
He had a point.. As soon as I closed my eyes, he grabbed my hips and we started to make out again.
Next day
"Nghh" I moaned getting out of his bed
BANG! wait.. Did I just fall?! Ugh he was so hard.. And good..
"BHAHAHAHA"he laughed "wow, was I too hard for you?~"
"S-shut up.." I said embarrassed
"Y/n?! Where are you?" Betty said opening the door
Oh no.. You were in boxers on her brothers bedroom floor! How could I lie out of this?!
Noah suddenly threw a blanket on top of me so that I wasn't seen
CREEEEEEK
"Hey Noah have you seen y/n?" Betty asked
"Yeah, uhh, he told me to tell you that he left because he was going on vacation." Noah said quickly
"Oh.. Really? That's weird.. But okay thanks, Noah" Betty said closing the door
That was close!
The end!
Hope you enjoyed💕