A Short Story About Love

See my friend.......!

If love is not a big die; There is a day where the days of separation are finished. And die to come again for the palm of forgetfulness and mercy !!

When we meet with friends or loved ones, we talk about the same things, and people themselves look new conversations; But all are considered a time for time and power. And try to prove that love is still interesting.

God has created every spirit of the spirit of another spirit and decompose, and he is happy to meet and preach her. But it is estimated that every spirit remains with the other spirit; Due to the world's misery and will be worn in life II. And those happiness of love.

It must be sacrificed, or a fuss; The hall will not grant us every manride without sought.

Each creature on earth has a special mark in harm, these stings may be fierce and may be therapeutic; But remains to be. So the prominent extrusion. The result is a male man, to trouble waiting for, to see, to see, education, fatigue, but I do not deny that love is a beautiful thing and in the end is a happy trick.

His salvation is all this my friend?
    ●The love is one Qais ... ... love; Truth; Sincerity; Respect.
    ●Love die at the first absence; The injustice is called love!
    ●We end up life, which begins with sincere love and sincere; Beautiful as a beautiful lament.

Author / Adel Ali "Madu "