Lucky x Fem reader

Requested by EarthChild0717

[3rd POV]
Lucky was pacing around his room, waiting for Penny or Hangry to come back with Y/n so they could continue hanging out.  Once the chicken and pig came back without Y/n, the rabbit had a bad feeling in his chest. Lucky was then told what happened and they made it their plan to get Y/n back to safety with them.

Y/n found herself on the table of Mama bear without any of her powers . Y/n got up and made her way throughout the house to try and get out. She walking into a room and overheard a conversation between Mama bear and Malak but that's not what shocked her. Mama Bear looked up and made eye contact with her then immediately sent her children after the mortal.

The mortal ran through the large house and stopped by a room to catch her breath. Y/n's mouth was covered and she was grabbed and pulled into the room as the door shut. It was none other than Lucky,  Penny, and Hangry. She hugged Lucky and he kept her close as they all talked about a way to help her get out of this situation.

They all traveled in pairs to get the rest of the shards and met back in the room to break Malak's hold on her. "Alright Y/n, relax and just let us help you okay?" Hangry said as he and Penny set up everything that was need. "Guys I'm scared, what if it doesn't work?" "Don't worry, it'll work!" Penny said as Lucky held Y/n down.

The broke the hold Malak had and then they made a game plan to get the last shard. They ran through the  tunnels but they reached the room where mama bear transformed into her true form and fought Y/n and the Joy Joy Gang. They thought they defeated Mama bear and got the shard. They then heard something behind them and Y/n picked lucky up and ran with him on her back as they all made it out of the house and back to Joy Joy land. There they all had a fun time talking and hanging out until they all grew tired and went to sleep.

The next morning Y/n work up in a pool of sweat and looked around her room, slowly calming down. It was all just a dream. She got up and went to start her morning routine until she caught sight of the symbols on her body from them breaking the hold on her. Turns out it wasn't a break after all.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ITS FINALLY DONE! I'm so sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it! There will be a A/n shortly after this..at least before today is over so don't worry!