Of Sonic booms and stomach aches 2

Charlie let out a groan as he lied on the couch. Guile meanwhile was not only trying to make sure that he was feeling better as soon as possible but also comfortable. "Medicine, tea, ginger ale, hot water bottle, massages, blankets, and pillows. That should make your stomach feel better." 

Guile said coming in to check on him. "And while you're here you can binge watch your favorite tv show to keep your mind off your stomach pains." He then said patting Charlie on the back. Nash just gave a slight smile and said.

 "Thanks......" He then asked if Guile wanted to join him. "Oh I would love to but I also want to give you some space so you can rest easier." Guile then set up Charlie's favorite show and leaved   the room. He then went into the kitchen. 

"Seems like a good time for me to grab a bite to eat." Said Guile who then noticed that they was plenty of leftovers from the meal that he made for Charlie the other day. "Well can't let anything go to waste." He said before setting up the food for himself.

 He immediately began to gobble up the food as soon as it was ready. A few hours later Charlie was no longer dealing with tummy troubles. "Hey I'm finally feeling better." He said before noticing that guile wasn't there. He decided to try and look for him. "Hey honey guess what I'm not feeling sick anymore." 

He said before walking into the kitchen. He then saw guile slumped down on a chair holding his stomach and moaning. He was at a table that had empty dishes covering it. His stomach looked like a beach ball that was filled with too much air and was about to pop. It didn't take too long for Charlie to realize what was happening. "Did you eat all that?" He said walking closer to Guile.

 "I didn't want anything to go to waste." Guile groaned loudly as Charlie helped him get up. "Well I'm finally feeling better so I guess I'll have to take care of you as a way of saying thank you." Said Nash leading Guile to the living room.

 He helped guile onto the couch and began to rub his stomach gently. "This should get rid of the pain." He said as continue to move his hands up and down his stomach. Guile then opened his mouth to burp which surprised Charlie for a moment before he said. "Guess that meal trapped a lot of gas in your stomach." He said rubbing his stomach gently. (The end)