050522 Sand clouds

It was a lonely night in the desert 23:23 to be exact. All tho not by myself, the only soul up at night. Maybe not cuz of the predators that hunt the desert at night. Thats not the only thing that is bugging me and crossing my mind but also the question of when is this wind gonna stop blowing sand into my eyes.

My body asking my brain why don't we take a nap and he make my eyes heavier with every minute that pass. I keep telling myself its just an hour, you done more then that but also its fine its just a chill night. Is not like the enemy is gonna creep on us.

Ahhhh, we are not even at war and we on the main land. Damn does this just makes the three yeas that have pass worth nothing but a waist of time. At least the moon and the stars we're worthy of wasting my time while I make wishes with every shooting star lighting my nights.

I'm an overthinking, let me tell u that just in case you didn't notice. All this being in the desert is not to bad until task's on how start to get done. Thats when that down time comes around, and I just start going internal. Think about every small thing going on in my life.

Is she really worth my time and if she is am I worth of her heart? Why am I even thinking this when for sure this is not gonna get too far? Yeah thats the reason I why I still  have an empty hear. Peace?! Yeah no, peace my ass if we in peace time then why theres such conflict in my hands.