Chapter 1

Unboxing her last box, she places it inside her dorm room with a smile on her face. This will be her home for the next 4 years, and she's ready. Enjoying the pure moment of bliss, two arms wrap around her waist causing a huge smile to appear. "Jungkook... what are you doing?", she teasingly asks.

Hearing a chuckle near her ear, he kisses it, "Enjoying my pretty girl." A dark shade of pink rises onto her cheeks as she giggles, turning around to face him completely, biting her lip as she contains a smile. He's changed after the past 2 years. He's gotten a lip piercing, a eyebrow piercing, and he's gotten a perm.

Between these 2 years, after high school was done you guys took a year gap. You guys just spent them travelling, making love, going places trying new things, and just having fun. That was until you gotten accepted into YALE. Which meant leaving Jungkook on the waiting list.

Of course It was hard convincing him to let you come since he said he doesn't trust any guy that comes to YALE, but now he's here for you. These 2 years weren't all sunshine and rainbows either. There's been fights that have led to physical touch, aka you punching him. It'll always end up with either you giving him a lap dance as an apology, or him buying you desert and kissing you.

Either way you both get what you want. And that's each other. You've changed too. Started working out more especially in your ass, that's Jungkook's favourite part of your body. You've met so many people too. Speaking of people, you Jungkook and Jimin are all still close.

Jimin is currently in Korea studying food with Jin. No their not together, they're just good friends now. And Taehyung... he's doing good too. The last time you spoke to him was 2 months ago, and he was in New York on a business meeting for his new perfume line. He even invited you to come and visit his apartment, but Jungkook quickly declined.

Jungkook's liking towards Taehyung is Low. Hella low.

Of course you being friends with Taehyung has led to many arguments, you always seemed to figure out how to let it go. Jungkook will rant and say how he's trying to get you back, but it's just another fit, and you know how to stop them.

"I don't want to let you go yet, Y/n... I feel like we still have so much ground to cover." He whimpers, pouting as his grips on your waist tightens and he pulls you closer. Chuckling you shake your head, "Baby we've been covering ground for two whole years, and anyways I think it's time for me to figure out what I should start doing, besides that bunny girl phase."

About that, only a few months after you graduated, you gave up on it. You just had to wait until you made enough money to get you and Jungkook places. Of course that wasn't the only reason why you quit. He couldn't handle other people seeing your body.

You figured since you were in a relationship, he was right. So quitting was the only option. It's for the best. "Hey, nothing bad ever came out of that, you know? You got me in the end," winking his right eye, he chuckles.

"You're right. I got you in the end..", you repeat, a small smile creeping onto your lips as the room falls silent. "God ima miss you so fucking much," he mutters, right before grabbing your nape and smashing his lips onto yours. Moving in syncs with him, his teeth bite your bottom lip, making you moan, and him adding his tongue.

Your hands find the back of his hair, pulling onto it causing him to groan. Realising your running out of breath, you pull out causing him to grunt. "Come back," he whines trying to lure you back in.

"Nope. I'd rather not have my roommate walk into my face being sucked off by my boyfriend." You joke, causing him to shrug. "Just showing her what's mine."

A smile creeping onto your lips you nod, "All yours."

Smiling back he chuckles, taking this moment to observe your room. He walks around and nods a bit. "It's small but it's compatible. The windows are close to ground so in case of a fire, you'll be closest to safety." He reassures, eyeing every aspect of the room causing you to snort. "What are you, the room inspector?", You add.

Raising his brow, he placed his hands onto his hips. "If my girl is staying 20 miles away from me, damn right ima be making sure she's safe. After all, I cant have you dying so early. Gotta money drain you first." You roll your eyes, making him laugh and shake his head.

"What's your roommates name anyways?" He adds, his eyes trailing the other side of the room. You stay quiet for a moment and shrug. "Actually I don't know who my roommate is yet." You put both of your arms behind your back and watch as his eyebrow quickly cocks up and stares at you.

"What do you mean? You haven't met her?" He says. You shake your head, "I haven't seen her yet, but I'll for sure see her today." You beam, trying to make his worries go away. For sure he's probably worried sick for your safety, not knowing it y who's going to be engulfed into your sweetened for 4 years.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm sure she's cool. Besides, they just don't let anyone in YALE." You smirk, causing him to throw his hands up in defensive mode. "You right, my baby made it." He smiles. He walks his way towards you to give you a hug, but the door swings open.

Both of your eyes dart towards the door, only Jungkook's eyebrows quickly furrowing. Your eyes trail onto a 6ft man standing in the doorway. He's wearing a black right fitted shirt, and black pants along with black mid boots, and his hair is combed to the back. His nails are painted black and he's carrying a duffel bag.

He has muscles. Big ones. Jungkook's are not as big as his, but they're both pretty impressive. The man's eyes quickly latch onto yours, and you swear you can see a smile leach onto them. Then they divert to Jungkook.

"Hey man, you got the wrong room." Jungkook speaks. The man raises a brow and looks onto the green paper he has in his hands and looks back up to you. "Nah, this is room 394, right?" His voice is deep.

You slowly nod and look at Jungkook, only to find him death glaring the man. "Then this is my room." Jungkook quickly shakes his head, along with you. "I'm sorry but you've gotten a mistake. This a woman's dorm and—", you get cut off by the male.

"Actually, these dorms are non gender dorms, sweetheart." He smirks a little, causing you to stand in shock. Jungkook right now can pop one. "You must be Y/n right," He adds, walking closer towards you. You don't know what to do. Jungkook must be pissed.

"I'm Toji, your new roommate." Fuck,