|°Chapter 47°|

Maya ran inside the room while crying loudly and shut the door with a bang ..

After coming out of the shock , maya parents and ashwin parents ran behind her and knocked the door . But she didn't open it .

They were frightened to the core by her sudden action . They knocked the door several times .

Ambiga : Maya , please kadhava Thora ...

Raj : Maya ma kadhava Thora ... Enna achu ma ... Kadhava thora da ...

They only heard a sobbing sound of their daughter which made them worry more .

After lot of struggle, they made her opened the door . Ashwin parents and maya parents went in . While rakshan and ashwin followed behind them .

Rakshan : Enna da edhachu drama pandralo .. he whispered to ashwin

Ashwin : Ava enna Loosu ah ... Avaluku thevai indha kalyanam aprm edhuku ava adhaiye nirutha pora... Edho perusa iruku iru ennanu papom ... They both stood silently .

Kumar : Maya ma enna da achu ... Edhuku ipdi azhudhutu irukka ...

Maya : Ennaku indha kalyanam vendam ... She said looking at the door and wiped her tears.

Raj : Enna pesura maya ...

Kumar : What happened ... Thideernu ipdi sonna epdi ... Yarachu edhachu sonnagala ... He asked the later part looking at ashwin .

Rakshan : Deii enna da unga appa unna pakuraru ...

Ashwin : Patha pakkatum ... Idhukum ennakum samandham illa ... He shrugged his shoulder

While everyone asking maya for the reason behind the sudden denial for marriage. Suddenly she fainted on the floor holding her head.

Everyone went blank looking at her . Ashwin and rakshan stared at eachother and stood silent .

Raj : Maya ... Maya ... He patted her cheeks ..but recieved no response from her .

All of them panicked to the core .

Ambiga : Maya , she held her daughter in her lap and patted he cheeks .

Thank eduthutu vanga yarachu ...

Ambiga started to cry looking at her . Seetha came up with a glass of water and sprinkled it on her face but she didn't woke up .

Kumar : Raj ... Thooku hospital polam ...

Raj took her in bridal style quickly and ran towards the car . After placed her on the back seat , he started to drove towards the hospital , kumar and ambiga went along with them . Ambiga was crying continuously while kumar was consoling his sister .

Ashwin , rakshan and Seetha came up in another car .

While driving ,

Ashwin : Enna ma achu avaluku ... He was happy that the marriage was stopped but on the other side he was curious about maya's behaviour.

Seetha : Therila da nanga avala kupda pona apo kuda ava Apdidhan irundha ... Ketta thala vali nu sonna ... Seri nangalum vitutom... Ipo mayangi vera vilundhuta bayama iruku da ..

Rakshan : Amma , bayapudadhinga avalukulan onnum Agatha , avalala mathavangalukudhan problem varum.... He murmured the last part silently but ashwin heard it ...

Ashwin : Deii raksha... Summa iru da ...

Rakshan : Seri da ... Summa vilaytuku da ..

They reached hospital and ashwin enquired the receptionist about maya and she said and they went to the floor where maya admitted .