Author's Note

Hi & welcome to my cheeky little story. 

A few words before we get started: While I have been a fan of Harry's music since around 2012, my knowledge on his personal life and the fandom is mainly limited to the few fics I've read over the years and the occasional TikTok that comes across my fyp. I say this because as we dive into this fic, you might find that while some of the characters are inspired by real people, their backstories, personalities and storylines may differ from reality. 

Now on to Trigger Warnings: 

While I personally hate getting the plot spoiled by specific trigger warnings, I would never want anyone to be blind-sided by something they would've chosen to avoid if they had known. For this reason I will say two things. 

One: This is a drama/romance story, there will be content warnings as we go but I don't expect it to get too dark. 

Two: Every chapter that I believe requires a warning will have one at the beginning of the chapter that reads like this:

*CONTENT WARNING: SEE END OF CHAPTER FOR NOTES*

This way you'll have the choice of scrolling to the end and reading the detailed warning if you want to and nothing will get spoiled in the process :)

Now off to reading you go and I hope you enjoy!

ps. You can find me on Twitter as @ TheMargoBennet