❀Chapter Nineteen❀

"Today is the day! Is the house ready? The garden? The pool? THE FOOD?!" Chanhee said pacing around the room, "Chanhee, love. Calm down" Changmin said holding his shoulders, "How can I when our first daughter is turning 15" Chanhee said, "it's going to be fine love" Changmin said.

Later

"AHH! You look beautiful" Chanhee said smiling

Chanmi's outfit:

"Thank you mom" Chanmi smile, "I remember when you first enter this castle

"Thank you mom" Chanmi smile, "I remember when you first enter this castle. You were so amaze at how big it was" Chanhee said fixing Chanmi's dress, "I was 6, I thought everything was big" Chanmi said, "Shut up and let me have this" Chanhee said.

"AHH! Chanmi!" Jacob said coming into Chanmi's room, "it's time" Jacob added, "time for wha- wah! Mom?" Chanmi said heart racing, "Don't worry, I'm right here love" Chanhee said and started leading Chanmi to the ball room with help of Jacob.

As soon as Chanmi's blindfold came off, her friends and family came out and yelled, "Happy birthday Chanmi!"
"All this for me?" Chanmi ask in shock, " of course, all this for the most amazing best friend ever!" Chanmi's best friend, Nari said hugging her, Chanmi hugged back.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Where is she? Where's my baby?"

"Aunt Ara!" Chanmi exclaimed, "Hello my love, happy birthday. You look beautiful" Aunt Ara said, "Aunt Ara, you made it!" Chanhee said hugging the now old lady, "I might be old, but I can still party Bubbles" Aunt Ara said pinching his cheek, "that's right, let's get you a drink and a seat" Chanhee said taking Aunt Ara.

"Look at that, we came so far" Chanhee said joining his group of friends, "First, it was just you, me, and Sangyeon. Now look at us, we're married with kids" Jacob said with a smile. "I say, this is a happy ending to our story" Sangyeon said, "I agree" Chanhee said with a smile, "Changmin! Don't scare the kid" Chanhee said, yelling at his husband who was trying to scare a boy that was 'flirting' with Chanmi.

"But love~" Changmin whine, "come here and hang with us" Chanhee said, "Hey Kev, Juyeon" Changmin said walking over to them.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

After the party was over, the 11 boys sat around a fire, "look at us, married and have kids. We came so far, I'm so glad that all you guys join me on this long ass ride" Kevin said, "To us!" Hyunjun said, "To us!" The rest said as they drank their drinks, "Also, cheers to Chanmi as its her birthday" Younghoon said, "To Chanmi!" The boys said. "Okay, but most importantly, cheers to this amazing adventure because without it we wouldn't be here today on this very night" Changmin said, "To this amazing adventure!" The Boys said and drank their drink.

"I wonder how Uriba Kingdom is doing?" Sunwoo whisper to Hyunjun, "Same".

At Uriba Kingdom

"I see that you have four kids now Minnie. I'll get you sooner or later"

"Get moving Lee" a cop said

"Okay, okay. Don't have to be so rude. You know I'm a Queen?" Lee said, "and you know that I don't care, get moving Haemin".

The End

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I FINALLY FINISHED BOOK TWO!!!! Did you love the ending, I might do a book three but I'm not going to do it right away. I want to work on the other books I have going on at the moment. But I hope you enjoy this chapter and book.

This took me longer than I thought but it's finally done!!!! I can finally add it to my complete books!!!!!

Thank you everyone who has been here with me since the first book and the beginning of this book, I love you guys dearly and hope to see you guys in my other books 💟💟💟☺️☺️🥰🥰 it'll make a girl so happy

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3