Final

The boys have all gathered at the BOC studio to practice for their upcoming world tour. They were all chatting around happily and Apo noticed that Bible was sitting alone at a corner and seemed to be in a bad mood. 

"Hey Bible! Why are you sitting here alone? Stressed out with school bro?" Apo sat down beside Bible and tried to cheer him up. 

"It's nothing P'Po", Bible smiled lightly but Apo did not miss the small sigh that came after. 

"Ehhhh~ it's okay to not be okay all the time." Apo decided to not press further and patted Bible softly on his back, "You know you have your bros here, especially our bubbly Build! Oh talking about him, where is that dude? He is seldom late-" 

Just when he said that, a motorcycle parked outside and Build got off and removed his helmet swiftly before thanking the rider and running into the studio. Bible did not miss the arms that were encircled around the rider's waist. 

"Sorry everybody, there was a traffic jam-" 

"Woooooah, calm down Balenciaga boy~" Tong would never miss an opportunity to tease Build. "Who dropped you off? Is that the other popular Balenciaga boy? What is his name again? Nani right?" Tong scratched his head, trying hard to remember the name. 

"Ah..." Build chuckled in embarassment, "Nani has a shoot nearby so he offered to drop me off. He is really nice and good looking though! Really looks like a world star!" Build exclaims and smile. 

"Eyyy~ Bible, you heard that? Your wife is praising another man!" Tong teased the couple further like always. 

"Bro, you should go for it. He is a big shot." Bible chuckled and everyone laughed along before returning to their own conversations. However, Build knew something was wrong. Bible's laughter did not reach his eyes and did he just called Build, "bro"? It has always been biu. 

Build walked towards Bible as usual and sat down beside him. "Hello Bible, how's your day going? I texted you but you did not reply, so mean!" Build tried to break the ice when he saw the frown on Bible's face. 

"I missed it." Bible replied and continued to scroll his phone mindlessly, implying that he wants to be left alone. 

"Bible, did something happen today? Do you want to talk after prac-"

"Okay guys, come on, let's gather and start practicing!" P'Pond interrupted and before Build could continue, Bible stood up and walked off. Build sighed and decided to talk it out with Bible after practice since they were separated for most of it. 

During their break, Build immediately approached Bible with a bottle of water. "Hey Bible, were the moves hard today? I heard from Arm you had to do many somersaults! I can never do it man. You are impressive!" Build gave him a thumbs up and an eye smile but was return with yet another cold and empty stare. 

"Thanks bro." Bible took the drink reluctantly and proceeded to avoid eye contact. 

"Bro?" Build was getting annoyed. "Bible, if there's something wrong, please just say it out. Why are you being so sarcastic and cold today?" Build continued to ramble on. 

"There's nothing wrong. I'm just a little tired from work this morning. I'm sorry." Bible apologised casually and was about to walk away when Build pulled him back by his wrist, "Bible Sumettikul, I am giving you one last chance as your P. If you continue-" 

"I have never seen you as a P" Bible blurted it out before he realised that Build misunderstood his statement. Build's eyes enlarged in surprise and he shook his head before walking away. 

"Biu-" Bible knew he screwed up when Build ignored him and continued walking away. How can he tell Build that he is feeling weird and unsettled after reading the article about him and Nani? Is it even normal for a friend to feel this way? He really does not like the thoughts of Nani and Build being paired together, even if it was just the media stirring news.